Batch actions on multiple files.

Having downloaded microsoft's resize pictures powertoy for XP, (which functions as a shell menu extension for images, allowing you to resize all selected images simply and easily), I then discovered i needed to do more than just resizing, but with this same multiple file support.

Either by using codelab or by writing a macro recording function into paint.net , or something like that, could this be feasible in the future?

Any way in which the same action can be applied to mulitple files without having to open each one individually would be very handy, I think.

I downloaded and tried that, and many other things, but the root of the problem is that paint.net has such excellent (and still increasing) functionality that most of these programs can't compete.

For this specific project, the only tool I would use in paint.net is the increase canvas size one, but I can see the need in the future for something that can do more complex stuff, like replace the alpha channel with white, and suchlike.