Post all of your sigs to date...

uH, what do you mean, "not enough"? My current sig says, "Download. Score." do you think I should go with that?

OK, here is the final image (I think):

NewSig2.png

Feather | Color balance | Wet floor | Ink sketch | Portrait | Stars | Codelab | More…

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

May I ask, and not that I'm doubting your abilities, but is that all PDN? Because that is quite frankly, amazing, outstanding, brilliant, I mean it's photo-realistic in a sense and if it is so quite inspiring.

May I ask, and not that I'm doubting your abilities, but is that all PDN? Because that is quite frankly, amazing, outstanding, brilliant, I mean it's photo-realistic in a sense and if it is so quite inspiring.

Well, I used my digital camera to take this photograph:

NewSigSource.jpg

Then I made an Alpha Mask like this:

SigAlphaMask.png

The rest, I'm sure you can figure out. :D

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Oh. Well not entirely what I was expecting, but still a damn good result all the same. And still inspiring and brilliant. You may well have converted me to alpha masking, but may be few weeks before I download it.

@ The_Lionhearted and BoltBait:

ive only used one sig ever in any forum (i didnt have a sig in any other forums)

look Down-1.png

(wow making that image just gave my a new idea for a sig. but im probably too lazy to make it happen)

siggy-1.jpg

Well, I have the one I'm using right now, and I was thinking about changing to this one:

swirluniversemodifiediz4.jpg

Which one do you think is better? (I'm not saying which one is good, just which one is better :lol: :wink: )

IntheDeepsig.jpg

^ My dA page :)

Wassup! I'm a newb, but i've created a few sigs in Paint.NET!

J-J-J-JenovaSig.jpg

Penelo-PaniniSig.jpg

SayuriSig.jpg

AsheliaSiggyDesuxD.jpg

FranSiggy.jpg

As you can see, I am a complete Final Fantasy nerd!xD

Most of these are for my home forum, Eyes on Final Fantasy (The Memoirs of a Geisha one was for a sig competition). I don't really like the last one though...

EDIT: Whoa...Looking through this thread, I noticed not many people like working with actual images...What's the deal with that!?

LuxxySig.gif