Questions that have a DUH factor

janettsue

I hate asking question that have a "DUH" factor. I can find my own way with many things but it is the easy stuff that is the hardest to find an answer to. Somebody help me before I start stabbing baby kittens please. I closed my color wheel and don't know how to open it again.

Next month my computer will be 1 year old. The first question I had a burning desire to know the answer to was, "Do you leave your computer on or turn it off?". I have come a long way since then but the questions I want to ask most still have that 'DUH' factor.

Just so you know. I can download the plugins, I can get them in the right folder, I can even unblock them. I am on such a learning curve my mind is numb. I have so many questions. My next thing is zipped files but I am going to try and find the answers myself before I ask.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

window> reset window locations

or something like that

i generally keep it on, but every now and then someone turns it off

:twisted:

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

Usually, you can see/hide the color wheel with the F8 function key. (That's how I do it.)

But, every once in a while it really gets lost. In those cases, in the Window menu, click on the top option that reads, "Reset Window Locations".

That should do it. :D

In the "Windows" Menu at the top of the screen there is a list of all the different panels (tools, layers, history & colours), all you need to do is click the one that says colour. :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Wow! You guys are good. Even after the sound gets here you still look bright. Thanks so much the kittens are safe for today.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE