Could I get a ver of P.N that comes with the framework?

I just got a new computer, and the first program I need on there is Paint.NET. Unfortunetely, Everytime I try to install, it says I need to go to the Microsoft website and download the .NET framework. I do so, and put the .NET Framework file in the "program files" directory, then I try to install Paint.NET, but it stills says I need to go to the website to install it.

So I guess what I´m asking for is a version of Paint.NET that already has the .NET framework installed in it, so I don´t have to go through so much trouble. Can anybody help me?

fgdfdffgffsasfdadaafddfsdsafasfssda.png

Go to Start > Control Panel (or however you get to your Control Panel) > Add / Remove Programs > look at which Framework you have. Don't fiddle with anything though and don't uninstall anything.

If you have only .NET Framework 1.1, then you need to go here for 2.0. If you already have 2.0 as well as 1.1 then there's something else wrong. Eventually you will have to get version 3.0 of the framework so keep a look out for that happens.

Let me explain. You see, I´m staying over at a relative´s house with my new, new computer. My computer is so new, it doesn´t even have any of my programs on it. So I decided that the first program I need is Paint.NET. Well, my computer also doesn´t have the internet, so in order to download Paint.NET, I had to do it on someone else´s computer. I did so on my relative´s computer, then used a pendrive to transfer the data. But then, it said I needed to install Microsoft.NET 2.0. So I downloaded the program off of Microsoft´s website. I transferred the data to my computer using the pendrive, but...herein lies the problem to my dillema: the Microsoft.NET installation .EXE requires an internet connection. There is no way possible I can acquire an internet connection on my computer, nor is it possible to install Paint.NET on my relative´s computer than transfer the data to my computer.

In other words, I´m screwed.

fgdfdffgffsasfdadaafddfsdsafasfssda.png

Theres an offline instalation for it. One second, ill find it.

EDIT: Go here. Scroll down about halfway through the page, then you will see two links. x86 redist package, and x64 redist package. Download whatever one matches your computer.

I'm still alive!