Images to Front or to background

I thought I remember seeing an option in PDN where I can bring an image to the front or send it to the back. Similiar to Logo Creator 3.5. Works great for "3D type" graphics.

LIke this:

TGLogo.jpg

(I started w/ the Troll and the sign, and added all the other stuff in, the raccoon, the corn, the basket, the pilgrim hat. The ground leaves are actually ONE STRING/ROW, I just duplicated them and made them smaller, placing each subsequent row behind. I then took ONE leaf gif and duplicated it, flipped it a few times and splattered them all over to create "falling leaves")

I love PDN, and would love to be able to do this w/ this program instead of using so many diff. programs for each thing. (I already use PDN for making buttons, and smileys)

Thanks!

Layers in PDN are individual flat canvases. If you copy something and paste it on a layer, you are overwriting whatever pixels are on that layer with the pasted ones. There is no way to send something behind something else on a layer because there is no Z index.

However, you can easily add a new layer and move it behind the current one to achieve this effect. This is how most Raster editors work, since pixels are 2D.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype