How to Install Plugins ×

Seamless Texture Maker (ymd:100718)

MadJik

Hi, this is a really cool plugin. It seems to me that it would be one of the most handy plugins available IMO. I was wondering though it it was possible for it to do the following (And maybe there's a setting that I'm missing).

1) Have it expand the canvas size when it mirrors things. If it's 20 X 20, it would then be 40 X 40.

2) Is it possible to perform a half drop with this plugin? This would be TREMENDOUSLY helpful. I don't know if everyone knows what a half drop is, but it can be looked at like a 5 domino, where each dot is an image.

5Domino.png

Thanks Again for a really cool plugin (Among others). :D

Thank you for your comments.

1) With zoom capacity it won't be anymore a seamless texture maker, I think. Or only in few cases... BTW your could use [ctrl]+[shift]+Z and then use the zoom on the layer...

2) Sorry I don't get it but it makes me think to the kaleidoscope plugin... if it could help you! (or if you could provide me some rule/formula about this I could have a test)

• 8 months later...

Thanks Ego Eram Reputo, here is the text:

File: C:\Program Files\Image Editors\Paint.net\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll
      Name: SeamlessTextureMaker.Effects.SeamlessTextureMakerEffect
      Version: 1.2.5.29984
      Author: MadJik
      Copyright: Copyright © 2017 MadJik (Jean-Claude JAY)
      Website: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=4591
      Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.IndirectUI.WindowHelpContentType' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.5.5454.39504, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at SeamlessTextureMaker.Effects.SeamlessTextureMakerEffect.OnCustomizeConfigUIWindowProperties(PropertyCollection props)
   at PaintDotNet.Effects.PropertyBasedEffect.CreateConfigDialog() in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Effects\PropertyBasedEffect.cs:line 86
   at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffectImpl(Type effectType) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 910

Chicken_Legs.

12 minutes ago, Chicken_Legs said:

Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.IndirectUI.WindowHelpContentType' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.5.5454.39504, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

It appears that your version of Paint.NET is outdated, the plugin requires Paint.NET 4.0.6 or later.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Awesome plugin!! When I use it twice in a row, it gives a great digital paper seamless tiling effect...I'm still trying to find BoltBait's Seamless Tile Helper in my menu...

When i use it twice, it reverts to the original image!  Please can you tell me the settings you use for each transition?  And do you have to start with a square image?  I'm trying to make a tiling seamless image of the one attached.  I can get it to be seamless but how do you tile it?

Looking_Trans_128_x_128_at_40_Degrees.png

Seamless_Texture_01.jpg

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, ninz said:

Hi! Im unable to use this :( How to download? I have paint dot net 5.0.7

You may get a warning when you try to download, but it IS safe to download it.

Put the .dll into your Effects Folder, if you have the classic version of paint.net.

We are now on v 5.0.9 (as @BlastOfBN) said, and it's best to keep up with the newer versions.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.