Where does your sig come from?

I was just messing around, and my sig popped out!

Your sig was your child? *busts up laughing.* I'm jokin...its obvious why I picked mine out, they are....like gods of the cello. And being a playa for about 8 years now I love the band.

~EbilKitty

celloSiggy.jpg

My sig was created in commemoration of Jerbert. I needed a fun fact, so I decided he liked Ice Cream sandwiches. I know it's not protocol, but I actually created my sig with a purpose... :o

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I know it's not protocol, but I actually created my sig with a purpose... :o

Same here. I wanted something that included Microsoft's Start button - the one thing that everybody recognises - so it started as a 2D abstract version, and after many thought it too bland I decided to bump up a spacial dimension. It's a mix with XP's Start button and Vista's cursor which is the same arrangement as I have on my laptop - XP theme and Vista cursor/icons.

Everybody instantly knows what it is meant to be but it does take a small amount of perspective to see it properly.

When I hacked this account,

I hear you can get a job doing that, if you take the right classes. If you are ethical and all that is :shock:

Ethical Hacking Class NOTE: Legitimate "clicky" Not promoting hacking :D

As for mine:

I was bored one day so decided to update my signature reflecting what I do for a living. Can't say it is anything fancy though.

loaka_sig.png