lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 πŸ€

lynxster4

<3Β catgirl.gif@lynxster4!Β 

Β 

OMG!!!Β Brilliant, your concepts are always so amazing.Β :star:Β :lightning:Β Mysterious image, I love it. Thank you so much.Β :cake:Β :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

Β 

mae3426x.png

@Maximilian, hahaha, indeed! Β Β :lol:Β  Β Love your new av. Reminds me of a crow right out of a Stephen King novel (The Stand)...great work!

Β 

@Woodsy, thank you! Β :beer:

Β 

@Pixey, thank you so much! Β :cake:

Β 

Thank you, @Seerose! Β Glad you like it. Β :cookie-chocolate:Β :cookie:

Β 

@Red ochre...me, too! Β I actually see a whole skeletal body, so I imagined him sitting on a throne. Β Thank you! Β ;)

Β 

@AndrewDavid, thank you. Yes, it was a lot of fun creating him! Β :)

Β 

@LionsDragon, no Elvis today (haha). Β That's more up @Pixey's alley (Pixey...hint, hint...). Β Thanks so much, LD! Β :)

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lynxster4 said:

@Maximilian, hahaha, indeed! Β Β :lol:Β  Β Love your new av. Reminds me of a crow right out of a Stephen King novel (The Stand)...great work!

Β 

Thank you for noticing the new guy (I love The Stand) :) It began as a pencil-on-paper sketch, and then I added feathers and other details in PdN. Here's the guy in full size if you want to pay a look at him (click on thumbnail):

Β 

Huginn_Sketch_1_upscaled_b.jpg

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Maximilian said:

Β 

Thank you for noticing the new guy (I love The Stand) :) It began as a pencil-on-paper sketch, and then I added feathers and other details in PdN. Here's the guy in full size if you want to pay a look at him (click on thumbnail):

Β 

Huginn_Sketch_1_upscaled_b.jpg

Β 

Max, that is absolutely gorgeous! Β <3 Β Β The detail is wonderful! Β Yes, great book and movie! Β (I'm a horror/sci-fi/fantasy type)

Now, I have to ask (again)....where is your gallery??? Β If you are doing all this sketching and then adding fine details with PDN, that would make a great gallery!! Β :trophy:

Thank you for sharing the full-size image. Β :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Seerose said:

Β 

Yes, I see it Seerose!!! Β  <3Β  Sometimes you can find 'ghostly' images in abstract works. Β Love your pic! Β Β :)

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rickhum said:

Beautiful Lynxster, what a treat :-)

Β 

Thank you @Rickhum! Β I love happy accidents....:D

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Now, I have to ask (again)....where is your gallery??? Β If you are doing all this sketching and then adding fine details with PDN, that would make a great gallery!! Β :trophy:

Β 

Yeah, I know, I keep forgetting to start that gallery.... I'm so neglectful of late! :lol: But hopefully I won't be neglectful for the whole year :P Encouragement is always highly appreciated <3:)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Maximilian said:

Β 

Yeah, I know, I keep forgetting to start that gallery.... I'm so neglectful of late! :lol: But hopefully I won't be neglectful for the whole year :P Encouragement is always highly appreciated <3:)

Β 

Well, if you don't mind, I'll gently encourage you throughout the year. Β Just let me know when I become a 'nag'. Β :lol:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Well, if you don't mind, I'll gently encourage you throughout the year. Β Just let me know when I become a 'nag'. Β :lol:

Β 

Oh, I don't mind at all. You're never a nag don-t_mention.gif

JC_Hi-Five.gif

Time for more 'Stained Glass'!:DΒ Β  Β  This is another textured glass piece.Β 

Β 

Here are (2) variations of the same image. Both have different coloring methods and plugins applied, but I used the Mosaic Maniac Collage plugin on both.

That plugin is fabulous.

Β 

Which one do you like best??

Β 

33a_catpanel.pngΒ  Β Β 33b_catpanel.png

Β 

Please let me know!

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 9

Very beautiful. You continue to inspire me. Still waiting for a solution to running thatΒ plugin on our WIN10 platforms. 416 others to play with.Β :lol:

Β MGT9iTs.png

• Upvote 1

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

<3Β Dear @Lynxster4! Β catlaptop.gif

Β 

I like the way you did this one. All both images are superb.Β What a great idea too! (Mosaic Maniac Collage)Β 

I can't thank you enough. Β :cake:Β :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

Β 

mae3426x.png

Both very, very nice results and it's tough to pick which one I like best - if push comes to shove ............ perhaps the second one :D.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I madeΒ JenniferΒ &Β HalleΒ in Paint.net

My GalleryΒ |Β My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Β 

On 3/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, AndrewDavid said:

Very beautiful. You continue to inspire me. Still waiting for a solution to running thatΒ plugin on our WIN10 platforms. 416 others to play with.Β :lol:

Β MGT9iTs.png

Β 

Thank you, @AndrewDavid! Β :)Β Β  Β I, too, would love a resolution to that plugin.

Β 

On 3/11/2017 at 5:52 AM, Seerose said:

<3Β Dear @Lynxster4! Β catlaptop.gif

Β 

I like the way you did this one. All both images are superb.Β What a great idea too! (Mosaic Maniac Collage)Β 

I can't thank you enough. Β :cake:Β :coffee:

Β 

Thank you, dear @Seerose!! Β  Your words are always welcoming! Β Β <3

Β 

On 3/11/2017 at 10:55 AM, Maximilian said:

MG_108.gif Fabulous!! Laie_60Bmini.gif

Β 

Well 'drop my jaw'.....thank you @Maximilian!! Β Β :D

Β 

On 3/11/2017 at 2:13 PM, Pixey said:

Both very, very nice results and it's tough to pick which one I like best - if push comes to shove ............ perhaps the second one :D.

Β 

Thank you @Pixey!! Β  Yes, I tend to lean toward the second one, too. Β Β :)

• Upvote 1

I slightly prefer the first version. There's a touch too much blur on the glass in the second one for me. Just my personal taste.
I do admire your use of line. Very skilful to portray a cat in just a few lines like that!B)

• Upvote 1

Β 

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

Β 

PdnForumSig2.jpg