lynxster4

Lynxster4's Art Gallery-**Angelic Rings!**

Recommended Posts

I present 'King of the Underworld'

 

This was not intended as I was just playing around...and then, I saw 'him' in the abstract, so I ran with it.

A bit macabre, I know, but an art creation nonetheless.  This piece has thirteen layers (hahaha 13!) How ironic is that?  :lol:

 

WELCOME.....

 

32_kingunderworld.png

 

 

I hope I didn't scare you.  =O

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I like it too - it is so glossy and looks like a photograph :D.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<3 catgirl.gif@lynxster4

 

OMG!!! Brilliant, your concepts are always so amazing. :star: :lightning: Mysterious image, I love it. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good work! - I like it when you discover faces in pseudo random images.B)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maximilian, hahaha, indeed!   :lol:   Love your new av. Reminds me of a crow right out of a Stephen King novel (The Stand)...great work!

 

@Woodsy, thank you!  :beer:

 

@Pixey, thank you so much!  :cake:

 

Thank you, @Seerose!  Glad you like it.  :cookie-chocolate: :cookie:

 

@Red ochre...me, too!  I actually see a whole skeletal body, so I imagined him sitting on a throne.  Thank you!  ;)

 

@AndrewDavid, thank you. Yes, it was a lot of fun creating him!  :)

 

@LionsDragon, no Elvis today (haha).  That's more up @Pixey's alley (Pixey...hint, hint...).  Thanks so much, LD!  :)

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lynxster4 said:

@Maximilian, hahaha, indeed!   :lol:   Love your new av. Reminds me of a crow right out of a Stephen King novel (The Stand)...great work!

 

Thank you for noticing the new guy (I love The Stand) :) It began as a pencil-on-paper sketch, and then I added feathers and other details in PdN. Here's the guy in full size if you want to pay a look at him (click on thumbnail):

 

Huginn_Sketch_1_upscaled_b.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maximilian said:

 

Thank you for noticing the new guy (I love The Stand) :) It began as a pencil-on-paper sketch, and then I added feathers and other details in PdN. Here's the guy in full size if you want to pay a look at him (click on thumbnail):

 

Huginn_Sketch_1_upscaled_b.jpg

 

Max, that is absolutely gorgeous!  <3   The detail is wonderful!  Yes, great book and movie!  (I'm a horror/sci-fi/fantasy type)

Now, I have to ask (again)....where is your gallery???  If you are doing all this sketching and then adding fine details with PDN, that would make a great gallery!!  :trophy:

Thank you for sharing the full-size image.  :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seerose said:

 

Yes, I see it Seerose!!!   <3  Sometimes you can find 'ghostly' images in abstract works.  Love your pic!   :)

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rickhum said:

Beautiful Lynxster, what a treat :-)

 

Thank you @Rickhum!  I love happy accidents....:D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Now, I have to ask (again)....where is your gallery???  If you are doing all this sketching and then adding fine details with PDN, that would make a great gallery!!  :trophy:

 

Yeah, I know, I keep forgetting to start that gallery.... I'm so neglectful of late! :lol: But hopefully I won't be neglectful for the whole year :P Encouragement is always highly appreciated <3:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Maximilian said:

 

Yeah, I know, I keep forgetting to start that gallery.... I'm so neglectful of late! :lol: But hopefully I won't be neglectful for the whole year :P Encouragement is always highly appreciated <3:)

 

Well, if you don't mind, I'll gently encourage you throughout the year.  Just let me know when I become a 'nag'.  :lol:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Well, if you don't mind, I'll gently encourage you throughout the year.  Just let me know when I become a 'nag'.  :lol:

 

Oh, I don't mind at all. You're never a nag don-t_mention.gif

JC_Hi-Five.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for more 'Stained Glass'!:D     This is another textured glass piece. 

 

Here are (2) variations of the same image. Both have different coloring methods and plugins applied, but I used the Mosaic Maniac Collage plugin on both.

That plugin is fabulous.

 

Which one do you like best??

 

33a_catpanel.png    33b_catpanel.png

 

Please let me know!

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very beautiful. You continue to inspire me. Still waiting for a solution to running that plugin on our WIN10 platforms. 416 others to play with. :lol:

 MGT9iTs.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<3 Dear @Lynxster4!  catlaptop.gif

 

I like the way you did this one. All both images are superb. What a great idea too! (Mosaic Maniac Collage) 

I can't thank you enough.  :cake: :coffee:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both very, very nice results and it's tough to pick which one I like best - if push comes to shove ............ perhaps the second one :D.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, AndrewDavid said:

Very beautiful. You continue to inspire me. Still waiting for a solution to running that plugin on our WIN10 platforms. 416 others to play with. :lol:

 MGT9iTs.png

 

Thank you, @AndrewDavid!  :)    I, too, would love a resolution to that plugin.

 

On 3/11/2017 at 5:52 AM, Seerose said:

<3 Dear @Lynxster4!  catlaptop.gif

 

I like the way you did this one. All both images are superb. What a great idea too! (Mosaic Maniac Collage) 

I can't thank you enough.  :cake: :coffee:

 

Thank you, dear @Seerose!!   Your words are always welcoming!   <3

 

On 3/11/2017 at 10:55 AM, Maximilian said:

MG_108.gif Fabulous!! Laie_60Bmini.gif

 

Well 'drop my jaw'.....thank you @Maximilian!!   :D

 

On 3/11/2017 at 2:13 PM, Pixey said:

Both very, very nice results and it's tough to pick which one I like best - if push comes to shove ............ perhaps the second one :D.

 

Thank you @Pixey!!   Yes, I tend to lean toward the second one, too.   :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now