lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 ๐Ÿ€

lynxster4

I just love those eyebrows! I think you did a marvellous job. There are a lot of elements in this image, each one just so nice. Well done!

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

ย 

April Jones, 2012

ย 

16 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

I got carried away with the 'Lady'

ย 

A perfect title for a blues song. Instrumental maybe?ย :devlish:๐ŸŽธ

ย 

I think you should draw faces more. A variety of colors, hairstyle, emotions and what not. It is very interesting. (I would if I could - you can.)

• Like 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery isย  here

ย 

Thank you @Ladybugย <3, @barbieq25ย <3 and @Vagabondiย <3 for the lovely comments!

ย 

Thank you @ReMakeย <3 for the rep point!

ย 

29 minutes ago, Vagabondi said:

I think you should draw faces more. A variety of colors, hairstyle, emotions and what not. It is very interesting.

ย 

I may consider that. This was a very intense exercise.ย  We shall see....ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Oh NO - I totally missed the fabulous kitty sun-catcher ๐Ÿฅต I love it and it looks like alabaster.ย  Great piece @lynxster4 ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

The Lady is brilliantly painted - what aย  lovely piece - those eyes are mesmerizing and yes, she does look regal ๐Ÿ‘‘ As the others say - you should do more of these ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I madeย Jenniferย &ย Halleย in Paint.net

My Galleryย |ย My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

ย 

Thank you @barbieq25ย and @Pixeyย for the reps on the suncatcher kitty!ย ย <3ย <3

ย 

Thank you @Pixeyย for your wonderful wordsย  and rep for 'Lady'!ย ย ๐Ÿค—

ย 

Thank you @ipswichmancย for strolling thru my gallery and the rep.ย  Stick with us...we will not steer you wrong!ย ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Edited by lynxster4

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas to myย PDN Family!

ย 

My 2020 Xmas Wallpaper; some favorite 'Christmas Scenes' I've received.ย  Everyone have a Merry Christmas and stay safe!

ย 

ย 

tn_2020_MC.pngย  ย  ย  ย  'clickable'

ย 

ย 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Hugs 1

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ 'Merry Christmas 2020!' ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @Red ochre!ย ย <3ย  'Arty Thing' is all over those scenes!

ย 

Thank you @toe_head2001ย for the rep!ย ย <3

ย 

Merry Christmas to you both!ย ย ๐ŸŽ„

ย 

This is cool @lynxster4! The first and the last cards (upper left + bottom right) are the coolest, I think.

ย 

(Wanted to watch them all one by one, you teaser!) ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ๐ŸŽจ

ย 

Merry. ๐ŸŽ‡ Happy.ย ๐ŸŽ† I wish you time. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery isย  here

ย 

Merry Christmas @lynxster4 ๐ŸŽ„ That card is sure very, very 'purdy' t7213.gif Hope you have a wonderful day.ย  I am about to Zoom with my family in Italy and the UK ๐Ÿคถ

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

ย 

Thank you @Pixey, @Vagabondiย and @ReMake!!ย ย <3ย <3ย <3ย  ย Merry Christmas!!ย ๐ŸŽ„

ย 

Thank you @barbieq25!ย ย <3

Edited by lynxster4
added thanks to BBQ

• 1 month later...

A quick Valentine made with ShapeMaker.ย  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!ย ย โค๏ธ

ย 

002_cupid.png

ย 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Hugs 1

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ 'Happy Valentine's Day!' ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you, @Pixey, @Manc, @ReMakeย and @Ladybug!ย  โค๏ธย  ย  ย Hope you all had a great day!

ย 

You'll get around to it, Manc.ย  Seems we all have a lot more time these days.ย ย ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Playing around with @Red ochreย Facet plugin and came up with this.ย  I call it Crystal, Crystal.ย  Enjoy!

ย 

ย 

003_crystalcrystal.png

ย 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ 'NEW' Crystal, Crystal ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oooh that is a lovely crystal! You've even mounted it on a wooden base with your name on it. It must be Lynxsterite :D Beautiful colours too. :star:ย 

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

ย 

April Jones, 2012

ย 

That is absolutely gorgeous @lynxster4! Never tried that plugin either. Your design has somewhat of a Fortress of Solitude vibe to it.

• Like 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

ย 

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

ย ~ Isadora Duncan

That's so ingenious @lynxster4 ๐Ÿ‘ It's so Crystallyย ๐ŸŒž and vibrant.ย  You now have your own Lucky Crystal stand for your desk ๐Ÿฅ— Brilliant :star:

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

ย 

Thank you so much @barbieq25, @Red ochre, @Ladybug, @Cakie67, @Reptillianย and @Pixey!ย ย โค๏ธ

ย 

I think the background you choose makes all the difference in the outcome.ย  I made my own with a few Distortion plugins.

ย 

And the key to getting the 'round' shape is;ย I used 'InsideOut' plugin before applying 'Facet' and a little bit of 'Gridwarp'.ย  Cheers!ย ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/29/2015 at 5:58 PM, lynxster4 said:

Cookies for Santa - A Christmas Wallpaper ย (made almost entirely from shapes made with DH ShapeMaker, toe-head's Tattersall plugin and TR's Paste Frame.). ย Everyone, please enjoy! ย ย  :)

ย 

01_cookies.png

ย 

ย 

Hi everyone! I'm active over in the 'Shapes' thread. Busily creating shapes and coloring a few in here and there. Our fellow member ScrapbookWithPDN made a wonderful snowglobe shape and I started tinkering with it. And suddenly, it took on a life of its own.

ย 

I have many hours invested in this composition and I thought it would also look good animated. The picture is 99.9% PDN. The heart in the globe was made by me years ago, but in a different program.

ย 

I started using PDN about eight years ago and I love it! Many thanks to all who have contributed to this wonderful, free software and the many plugins available. I'm also starting to get hooked on Midora's animation plugin...great stuff! And I can't say enough about Shapemaker.

ย 

ย 

03_snowglobe.gif

ย 

I hope you enjoy what I've created and I hope to be slowly adding to my gallery. ย ย  :)

ย 

ย 

Love it.i gotta learn how to use Paint.Net automation. Great creation here dear.๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I've been playing around with some plant shapes and and did a small series of succulents.

Don't mind the background, the succulents are the stars of this image.

ย 

004_succulents.png

Hope you enjoy it.ย ย <3

ย 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ 'Succulents' 9-18-21 NEW! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ah - what lovely Cacti ๐ŸŒตand the big red one really stands out ๐Ÿ˜ย  So colorful ๐ŸŒˆtoo!

30b8T8B.gif

ย