lynxster4

lynxster creations ~ NEW! Disney's Flower!

<3 Dear @lynxster4

Wow! So great news, and the colors are absolutely in perfect harmony. Thank you for sharing your result! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Thanks to @Seerose, @Pixey and @welshblue for the reps and kind comments!  Love ya guys!  <3

I stopped for now.  (I had to go back to work...🙁)    :lol:

EDIT:  @welshblue, this proves shapes can work with this method, but they need to be chosen carefully.

Edited by lynxster4

Alright...back to ShapeMaker and Disney.  Been wanting to do some more Disney characters.

Flower!

85_flower.png

Hope you enjoy it!  :D

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

That's pwetty.  

Ingenious use of Edge Shader.  A great piece, fantastically made.  Lovely use of shading

• Like 1

@lynxster4 wow, wow, and wow! What an outstanding piece!  When I saw the title, I was thinking, "Disney Flower? Huh?" And when I saw the image, I sheepishly realized you were referring to the skunk that Bambi mistakenly called Flower.  I can hear Thumper laughing hysterically at me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, welshblue said:

That's pwetty.  

Ingenious use of Edge Shader.  A great piece, fantastically made.  Lovely use of shading 

I want to learn some tips and tricks on edge shading!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Apollo702 said:

I want to learn some tips and tricks on edge shading!

The Edge Shader I mention here is a plugin 

For shading tips try these https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/28343-how-to-paint-mangaanime-in-paintnet/?tab=comments#comment-408790 https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/27610-utilising-blend-modes-blurs-gradients-and-layers/

Lets not derail Lynxster's gallery too much - open a new question in the Discussions and Questions board and I'm sure you'll get more - possibly better answers.

Back on topic - I meant to say, great shading on her mouth and eyes.  The whole piece is a joy to look at

On 7/14/2019 at 1:47 AM, LionsDragon said:

*SQUEEE!*

*SQUEE!*  <3 :D

On 7/14/2019 at 9:15 AM, welshblue said:

That's pwetty.  

Thanks welshy!  <3  I love Edgeshader, you can do a lot with it.  😊

On 7/14/2019 at 11:27 AM, Seerose said:

So beautiful. I love it. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Thank you, dear Seerose!  <3  I always appreciate your comments!  😜

On 7/14/2019 at 12:58 PM, Woodsy said:

Such a cute character @lynxster4! My granddaughter loves it!   Me too!

Thank you, Woodsy! <3 I am so happy your granddaughter loved it. When I do my Disney characters, I'm always thinking about the joy I can bring to the little ones! 😁 (you, too!)  :lol:

On 7/14/2019 at 2:50 PM, TrevorOutlaw said:

@lynxster4 wow, wow, and wow! What an outstanding piece!  When I saw the title, I was thinking, "Disney Flower? Huh?" And when I saw the image, I sheepishly realized you were referring to the skunk that Bambi mistakenly called Flower.  I can hear Thumper laughing hysterically at me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, TrevorOutlaw! <3  Your Thumper comment made me laugh, cause he will be!  :lol:

And thanks to @Eli, @Apollo702 and @Pixey for the reps!     <3 and :rainbow: to you all! 

• Like 1