lynxster4

lynxster creations ~ NEW 9/8 - Dancing Planets ~

This is so pretty @lynxster4 - (I'll check the rep button later - as for some reason it doesn't seem to be working :()

• Like 1

Dark.  But I like dark.  And just that bit of hope in the forefront

When an abstract bring OMA to mind you know it's a sure fire winner.  Great flowing lines and blend mode use

• Like 1

Luv the colours & perspective in "Angelic Rings" 

Luv the pumpkins also, very effective lighting.

Are your animations Gif files Lynxster?

• Like 1

I made this at the same time I did the Tulips in the Vase.  It's the same texture, modeled in Shape 3D, but I used the Perspective plugin to 'splay' the petals

apart and downward.  I guess I have a 'thing' for waterlilies, too.  I seem to keep making them.  (haha...)

The original was in shades of gray, then I proceeded to give it some color.  Hope you like it....:)

50_waterlily_shape3D.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

I guess I have a 'thing' for waterlilies

If I remember correctly the Water Lily (Nymphea) represents Peace and/ or Hope ... both of which ooze from your image for me.  Subtle yet bold colouring

I like the way you've done the stamens ... it adds an extra 'pop'.  

(I can remember Latin names but still do stupid things just like I just did - orange juice in coffee isn't good :|)

Edited by welshblue
  • Like 1

Thank you so much @Woodsy , @LionsDragon , @welshblue and @Pixey .   <3

Yes, I had to 'wrestle' that one around a bit to get it just right!    LD, you can pick your lower jaw up now.   :lol:

Peace and Tranquility is my thing. (at least that's what I strive for)    And playing with my PDN gives me just that!  ;)

Just looking at one is instantly calming....:rainbow:

More chance of the former than the latter sadly ( god, I'm getting really cynical) but 2 beautifully made images. 

Love the background on Peace on Earth and the way you've done both sets of text.

Merry Christmas to you too

• Like 1

Thank you @welshblue and @Woodsy   Had lots of fun making these!  Everything is original.  :D 

Sadly, I agree welshy.  I'd give up my 'merry' Christmas in a heartbeat if we could have peace.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you! @dipstick    :D

Oh Boy - they are both gorgeous @lynxster4 <3 but I absolutely love the text in the first one.  Did you make it to look 3D?  It's fabulous - really :D.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season sledding-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1