lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 🍀

lynxster4

On 11/29/2015 at 6:14 PM, barbieq25 said:

Oh that is very nice! Very clever. Great to see you've started a gallery here. Well done!

Thank you for the kind words, barbieq! I'm so glad you like it. I've seen your gallery, and some of the compositions are simply stunning.    :)

My original 'first' post inadvertently got moved and seems not to be able to be fixed. It is the 10th post down on page 41.

Go there to see my initial images and what barbieq25 is commenting about.  Thank you for visiting!  🥰

Edited by lynxster4

Oh, that's a very nice creation! The hearts have a very unique texture. It reminded me of mercury. I really like the animation, too. Nice job! Looking forward to seeing more

Thanks so much, Helen! Glad you like it. I've been in your gallery, too...so many beautiful shiny images!    :)

• Upvote 1

The snowglobe is very nice, Lynxster! I like the rainbow spectre in the hearts' reflections, it kind of makes the hearts look like they were made of mother of pearl. And the base is neat too, the darker lines gives it a soft wood texture :) 

Glad to see you have started a gallery, looking forward for more pics!

Oh, because I am allergic to things I do not want to do. *Cough*

- Michael J. Caboose

lfmdh6l7.png   Iynxster4! I love the idea well composed. I love the heart inside. Thank you. 

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

The snowglobe is very nice, Lynxster! I like the rainbow spectre in the hearts' reflections, it kind of makes the hearts look like they were made of mother of pearl. And the base is neat too, the darker lines gives it a soft wood texture :)

Glad to see you have started a gallery, looking forward for more pics!

Thank you, Limon! I'm happy you stopped by to take a look. When making this, everything just 'fell into place'. Inspiration goes a long way... ;)

lfmdh6l7.png   Iynxster4! I love the idea well composed. I love the heart inside. Thank you. 

You're quite welcome, Seerose! Glad you like it. See what you can make out of some simple shapes?    :)

• Upvote 2

WOW! So beautiful. You should do a tutorial on how you made that! I love it!! You should do TWO tutorials. One for the frosting and one for this one.  Many would love them and learn from them.

• Upvote 1

WOW! So beautiful. You should do a tutorial on how you made that! I love it!! You should do TWO tutorials. One for the frosting and one for this one.  Many would love them and learn from them.

Thank you, Lydia. See...these shapes do come in handy! It was the starting point for a wonderful idea.    :)

So what did you use for the animated one? AnimGif?

By the way, you seem to like cats. I find myself obsessed with our pet cats.

No, Ishi, I used Midora's animated plugin found here:    http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=31629      It's great!

I am a cat lover. My profile picture is of my cat at home that I spruced up a bit. 

Thank you for stopping by!      :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nicely done, lynxter! LaieA_003.gif The animated version looks quite attractive, so keep up the good works! Laie_98.gif

Thank you, Max!  beer_3_zpss8aajcgl.gif

It was fun making the snowglobe, then animating it.    :)

• Upvote 1

Very festive! :)

The holly decoration on the plate rim is a nice touch. ;)

Thanks, Red, I thought you'd like it. I seem to be gravitating towards making artwork that includes a lot of 'shapes' made by me and others. Why else would we have a "ShapeMaker'?    :P

Very pretty! The holly is just so pretty - agree with Red :D The cup is cool too. Those cookies (we call them biscuits in Australia) look yummy. I can almost feel the texture of the icing cracking as I take a bite :P 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Very pretty! The holly is just so pretty - agree with Red :D The cup is cool too. Those cookies (we call them biscuits in Australia) look yummy. I can almost feel the texture of the icing cracking as I take a bite :P

Thank you, BBQ!   :)    I realize now that I lost my depth when I rotated the cookies to match the perspective of the rest of the picture. So......I have very thin, crisp cookies (biscuits)!    ;)

"Cookies for Santa - A Christmas Wallpaper" very well taken. Nice presentation.  :cake:  :mtdew:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

"Cookies for Santa - A Christmas Wallpaper" very well taken. Nice presentation.  :cake:  :mtdew:

Thank you much, Seerose!     :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I updated 'Cookies for Santa' wallpaper.

The gkids loved it, but they don't have a discerning eye like we do. It bothered me, so I had to fix it.

Thanks for stopping by!     :)

• Upvote 1