lynxster4

lynxster creations ~ 'Farewell Summer' - NEW!

On 6/10/2019 at 2:43 PM, Seerose said:

<3 @Maximilian!

Long time no see. Nice to see you again. :cake: :coffee:

Thank you, Seerose <3 I've been trying to come back, but it's very difficult because I have many family problems. My mom had an accident some time ago and broke an arm. After 4 months in a plaster, the bone hasn't healed by itself, so she'll need surgery, and she's very afraid about it . My plate is full with this and other problems 😞

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Maximilian said:

Thank you, Seerose <3 I've been trying to come back, but it's very difficult because I have many family problems. My mom had an accident some time ago and broke an arm. After 4 months in a plaster, the bone hasn't healed by itself, so she'll need surgery, and she's very afraid about it . My plate is full with this and other problems 😞

Sorry to hear this @Maximilian and I wish you and your family better times really soon <3

3 hours ago, Maximilian said:

I am also distressed to hear this Max. I wish your mother a full and speedy recovery and hope you get your other problems ironed out.  sending  <3

6 hours ago, Maximilian said:

Oh no!

<3 My faithful friend @Maximilian!

I'm really sorry. First of all, wish your mom a speedy convalescence.

And you also your mom much strength. I wish all the best from the heart. 

• Like 1

Another play on stained glass. This one is kind of 'pearly'.  I made the frame to look like old wrought-iron, then added some 'multi-colored gemstones'.

I hope you enjoy it!  :)

78_pearlysg.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Ooooooo - so pretty and I just love the colors.  Yes, the pearly shimmer makes it radiate :) 

• Like 1

Great image.  Love the wrought iron and I'm a big believer that colours can make or break an image and you've hit a home run.

Lovely shine to it.   I noticed I missed your birthday - so belated wishes 🎂

• Like 1

Thank you @Pixey <3, @Woodsy  <3, @welshblue  <3, and @ReMake  <3!  

I love your comments on my latest stained glass!  :D    Always finding a new technique!  😊

The wrought iron was fun to make, too!

Edited by lynxster4

<3 Dear @lynxster4💐

Like usual your new outcomes are great! 👍 
Wrought iron and mother of pearl effect fits very well. Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Very nice new piece! I really like the attention to detail here since you made it look pretty real. Pretty much did a double take to realize it wasn’t a real piece of stained glass. Well done!

• Like 1

Have literally, happily wasted a day playing with 'Variations with Shaped Gradient' by @ReMake

Flower Power to you all!  😆     (made these with some of my flower shapes)

79_shapedgrad_01.png

80_shapedgrad_02.png

Hope you enjoy them and TG I was on vacation!   :D    I wouldn't call this a productive 'work' day, but it was a very productive 'art' day!  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Wow!  Those are just absolutely gorgeous :star:

• Like 1

I'm sorry...I can't stop this.  I've been experimenting since Remake posted his tutorial.  Just a few more...

My Nick-Namesake

81_shapedgrad_03.png

The New Penguins Logo

82_shapedgrad_04.png

Pretty in Pink

83_shapedgrad_05.png

An Early Christmas

84_shapedgrad_06.png

Thanks for putting up with my current addiction...🤪

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/6/2019 at 10:27 PM, lynxster4 said:

shaped gradient and Remake's tutorial are addictive.

Should be banned substance ... every time I start doing anything in PDN I've got to 'have one more try'

Really nice images you've made with it.  The lynx is particularly pleasing - as always top notch, thought provoking stuff and a pleasure to view 

• Like 1