lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 🍀

lynxster4

Thank you @Seerose, @welshblue and @Pixey for the lovely comments about the piece!  <3

ReMake's Emboss+ can really give some rather interesting and surprising results; I may have to use this more.  😄

Thank you @ReMake and @barbieq25 for the rep points!  <3

Thank you @Maximilian for the rep point! <3

Edited by lynxster4
added extra thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Can't do Flower and Thumper without Bambi!  😁

Without further ado...I give you Bambi...

89_bambi.png

I did Bambi with the G'mic 2D effect that @dipstick reminded me was available. (with all the effects in g'mic, a person can lose their mind! :lol:) Thank you dip!

Here is the trio:

90_disneytrio.png

Hope you've enjoyed my trip down Disney Lane!  :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Wow @lynxster4 Bambi is amazing and looks so smooth and rubbery 🤗 You really excelled with this one - great piece and they all look so cute together 😍

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @Pixey!  <3  That's immediately what I thought...he looks like a plastic blow-up toy! I should have put an inflator on him!  :lol:

Thank you @ReMake and @HyReZ for the rep points!  <3

<3 Dear @lynxster4!   -----<<---<--@

To fall in love beautiful, compliment an absolutely fine presentation.

Unfortunately, G'MIC doesn't work so well for me. 

Thank you for sharing your result! :coffee: :cake:

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you @dipstick for the rep and @Seerose for the rep and beautiful comment!  <3

Thank you @welshblue, you always make me smile!  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the compliment @Limon!  Glad you like it.  :)

Welcome back!

Bookmarked your site. Gonna sit and look at them one by one when the traffic allows. And your Gallery here gets another vote, too.

Some of your things are very special. Like the Autumn leaves. Or the cocktail. Or the guitar (!!!) The hummingbird. The porcelain (each of them but Parrot is simply a heartbreaker </3). Three Tigers and Witchcraft Kitty (cosy gothic, mmm good). The technics you use - stained glass, embroidery - are totally new to me but I wanna try one day.

Your famous Peacock could have been the decoration in some ancient palace or castle.

This Cat mosaic is my favorite. I even downloaded the picture to take a look at it whenever I please (if you don't mind). And the Parrot.

Go @lynxster4!

Edited by Vagabondi
  • Like 1

signature.png.ebe2dec8b8faab2aa57630b352

my gallery is  here

Thank you sooooo much @Vagabondi!  You got me blushing...blushy.gif

I'm glad you like my work.  Check out some of the many tutorials and give it a go yourself!

We're all here to help.  :)

Thank you, dear @Seerose!  <3   Of course, I think of all of you!

I laughed out loud at your comment @Reptillian<3  Thank you so much...I hope you wiped up all the drool!  🤣

Thank you, @Vagabondi!  <3   Icing...whipped cream...very guilty pleasures indeed! 

Thank you, @Pixey!  <3   I'll be whipping up the real thing Wednesday night....I can taste it now...

5 hours ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

Looks more like pumpkin pie than pecan pie

It is pumpkin pie Trevor!  <3   Who said it was pecan?  I'm conditioning everyone's taste buds for Thursday!  😁

The pie slice is made from scratch, too.

And also, kudos again for your BlurBlend plugin. I use it almost constantly now.  It's there, in the icing!

Thanks, also, to @welshblue  <3,   @Eli  <3 and @dipstick  <3  for the reps!    I'm in a 'heart-y' mood tonight!  :P  Thanks everyone!

Thank you @Maggie!  <3  Just pretend...:P   I used to make icon sets years ago...it's too much hassle now...I stick with the bigger pieces of art.

Back tomorrow for Trevor & Maggie...ran out of reps!

Edited by lynxster4

On 11/24/2019 at 6:20 PM, lynxster4 said:

t is pumpkin pie Trevor!  <3   Who said it was pecan?  I'm conditioning everyone's taste buds for Thursday!  😁

The pie slice is made from scratch, too.

And also, kudos again for your BlurBlend plugin. I use it almost constantly now.  It's there, in the icing!

Huh, I could have swore your title said pecan pie.  I think I need to have my eyes reexamined.  :P  I really want to know how you did the whipped cream, and thanks for the kudos on the BlurBlend plugin.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

I really want to know how you did the whipped cream

I'll take a look over the long weekend. :)

• Upvote 1

@TrevorOutlaw  Icing (whipped cream) update.  I make a shape in ShapeMaker. I do an outline at 2px. Then I use the outline to 'color' each piece on it's own layer. I then use Edge Expander at 4px and a couple of AA'S Assistants to hide and smooth the transparent spaces between the pieces. I then use EdgeShader with specific colors chosen for Primary and Secondary color for each piece. I fiddle with that till I like what I see. Use a touch of Splinter and BlurBlend and I'm done!

So, the icing also couldn't be made without @MJW's two excellent plugins and Splinter.  EdgeShader gives it the 'right' amount of 'pop' (3D-ness?)  😄

• Like 1

I have really enjoyed looking at your images Lynxster4. 

Your illustrations are lovely and something I aspire to do as well as you do. There is such a great talent on this forum that it's almost intimidating to start off as a novice but then you see the way that people are so helping towards one another and the fear goes.  Thank you for your tutorials, they really help.

• Like 1

Thank you so much @AspiringArtist!  :)  I'm glad my tutorials and others are helpful...that's why we write them!  

And remember...we were all novices once.  I look back on my old stuff and laugh now.  😆

• Like 1