lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 🍀

lynxster4

Thank you @Alexolotlechuga for those kind words!  And welcome to the forum.  😊  Happy Birthday, also.  🎂

• Like 1

In light of all the wild, whacky weather going on, let's enjoy this 'Serene Winter' scene.  

One of my coloring pages that I've embellished with a few plugins, framed and 'hung' on the wall.  ☺️  The image is clickable is view more detail or to download as a wallpaper.  ENJOY!  

tn_SereneWinter.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Like 5

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ A Serene Winter ~ 1/22/23 😊💕

Love it @lynxster4 🤩 Just in time for next week's cold front that's on its way.  It's so pretty and reminds me of when we used to go skiing in Tahoe. 

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @Pixey  🤗  Yes, we have snow coming today.   Whoops....just looked out the window; it already started...this will make for a lovely Monday morning commute. 😂

Some thick snowfall here took me by surprise, but none of it stayed. I like the depth you added to the edges of each color as well as the texture. It reminds me of an illustration for a picture book that's made out of different layers of construction paper.

• Like 1

jK7P81Y.png < My gallery

Thank you @Alexolotlechuga!  None of ours 'stuck' either, just a light dusting on the grass. These effects are achieved with different plugins.  😊

Thank you @barbieq25!  We've hardly had any snow here at all this winter (which is unusual).  It's very calming... 🤗

Thank you @Rle for the rep!  😊 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @Maximilian!  Glad to see you on here more often...have missed you...   🤗 🥰

• Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...

This one didn't make it into the competition.  I think this rug texture looks much better than the other two I submitted.

Sometimes I just don't have enough time!  😂

012_roundrug.png

• Like 1

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ A Rug ~ 2/11/23 😊💕

Sorry you missed the deadline @lynxster4 . Now that's a beautiful rug and reminds me of those glass lamps that were multi colors of green 👏 

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Have a yummy confection courtesy of Lynxster's Sweet Shop.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!   💖

013_2023_valentine.png

• Hugs 3

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ Happy Valentine's Day ~ 2/14/23 😊💕

• 1 month later...

That's really cute @lynxster4 and I notice you have a new avatar.  My eyes got so used to seeing the kitty 😂 that I have to do a double-take.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ Happy St Patrick's Day ~ 3/16/23 😊💕🍀

Thank you @Pixey  🤗   I thought it was time to retire my kitty since he's been gone almost 4 years now.

We are going to start looking for a kitty next month.  I've been 'baby-sitting' my grandson's kitty for 2 months and he's due to go home by the end of the month.

• Ego Eram Reputo unlocked this topic

I made a larger version of the cross I used in the Easter SOTW comp. I fashioned it to look like 'cut' glass.

Happy Easter to All!

015_eastercross.png

• Like 1
  • You're a Smart Cookie! 1

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ Happy Easter! ~ 4/7/23 😊💕🐰

• 2 months later...

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ Playful Kitty ~ 6/19/23 😊💕😻