lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 🍀

lynxster4

I love horses and I love your shapes, lynxster! Unfortunately for me, I can't use the shapes feature but I'm enjoying the looks of them anyway. Super artistic and inspiring! viannen_89.gif

You can take my cookies!JC_cookies.gif

pooh_lol.gif

Edited by Maximilian
  • Upvote 1

@BBQ, Disgruntled1, Red and Max...thank you so much!!   :mrviolet:     Your comments are so appreciated.   I love horses and I could have kept on and on...but the pack was getting kind of big....

Max, I hope they're chocolate chip!!    :P

• Upvote 1

Here is my latest creation. I hope everyone enjoys it!!    :mrviolet:     All textures were made by me.  The frame is from Pixey's tut 'Make a Rope', manipulated a bit, and applied with TR's Paste Frame.

13_peacockdisplaying.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

That is a wonderful bird  <3 ! Great use of TR's PasteFrame for the feathers wheel and the rope frame. I also like the tall grass.

• Upvote 1

OMG!  That is absolutely gorgeous @Lynxster.  Funnily enough, I have been working on  Peacock and never got around to finishing it.  But yours is way better :lightning: .

Wow! Wow! Wow! :D

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

kp5qxpqw.gif  Oh.. Dear lynxster! WOW!!! Colours and details are very good. That is really a great picture.  :star:  :star:  :star:  :star:  :star:  :cake:  :mtdew:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Disgruntled1, Eli, Pixey and Seerose....thanks so much for the positive comments!!!     128.gif

Another picture where everything just kind of 'fell into place'.   ;)    I'll catch everyone later, I ran out of reps last night!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!  Still fooling around with stained glass.  I modeled this pic after a panel I saw on the web.  I made my own texture for this and used it in a few different ways.

Please let me know what you think!    :D

14_guitar.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 9

I think it's awesome! It almost looks like a bunch of mini flowers in the dark blue areas.

Ha! What a discerning eye you have Disgruntled!  I used a small rose, heavily beveled, and made a texture with TR's Custom Random Filler. I liked the way it looked and used it!

Thank you for the nice comment!    :P     :beer:  :pizza:

Amazing texture! I want "that" on a stained glass for door as a painting in some office somewhere.

Word of advice, you could print that to fit a frame or re-size it to fit one, then hung it on a wall.

Amazing texture! I want "that" on a stained glass for door as a painting in some office somewhere.

Word of advice, you could print that to fit a frame or re-size it to fit one, then hung it on a wall.

Thank you, Ishi!  That is so kind of you to think it is suitable for framing!     :)     :beer:  :pizza:

Cause it deserves to be framed. Only now that I noticed that there was actually an electric guitar in it so maybe it fits to be used as a wall backdrop in a music and arts studio as well.

• Upvote 1

Oh Dear lynxster!   1122.gif

Wonderful creative work.  Great idea and a fabulous result!   :lightning:  :pizza:  :mtdew:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Oh Dear lynxster!   1122.gif

Wonderful creative work.  Great idea and a fabulous result!   :lightning:  :pizza:  :mtdew:

appl.gifSeems we have a stained glass expert at home already LAieA_008.gif

Seerose and Max.....thanks bunches!!!      :D      23_28_121.gif

• Upvote 1

I really enjoyed going through your gallery. You have amazing works and the stained glass ones are just stunning! Excellent work.

Thank you, JulioCoolio!  I'm glad you like my artworks.    :)     At the moment, stained glass seems to be my favorite...still working on a couple more different techniques.   :mtdew:

(I'd give you a beer and pizza, but I can't find them!  Seems the smileys are all messed up...not in any sensible order.)

Peacock has been promoted to the Galleria. Congratulations Lynxster!

• Upvote 1