lynxster creations ~ 10/18/20 - NEW IMAGE 😊

A quick picture made with a shape from my new 'Equine Bliss' shapes pack.

Enjoy!!    :)

12_horsehead.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 5

I love horses and I love your shapes, lynxster! Unfortunately for me, I can't use the shapes feature but I'm enjoying the looks of them anyway. Super artistic and inspiring! viannen_89.gif

You can take my cookies!JC_cookies.gif

pooh_lol.gif

Edited by Maximilian
  • Upvote 1

@BBQ, Disgruntled1, Red and Max...thank you so much!!   :mrviolet:     Your comments are so appreciated.   I love horses and I could have kept on and on...but the pack was getting kind of big....

Max, I hope they're chocolate chip!!    :P

• Upvote 1

Here is my latest creation. I hope everyone enjoys it!!    :mrviolet:     All textures were made by me.  The frame is from Pixey's tut 'Make a Rope', manipulated a bit, and applied with TR's Paste Frame.

13_peacockdisplaying.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

OMG!  That is absolutely gorgeous @Lynxster.  Funnily enough, I have been working on  Peacock and never got around to finishing it.  But yours is way better :lightning: .

Wow! Wow! Wow! :D

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Disgruntled1, Eli, Pixey and Seerose....thanks so much for the positive comments!!!     128.gif

Another picture where everything just kind of 'fell into place'.   ;)    I'll catch everyone later, I ran out of reps last night!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!  Still fooling around with stained glass.  I modeled this pic after a panel I saw on the web.  I made my own texture for this and used it in a few different ways.

Please let me know what you think!    :D

14_guitar.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 9

I think it's awesome! It almost looks like a bunch of mini flowers in the dark blue areas.

Ha! What a discerning eye you have Disgruntled!  I used a small rose, heavily beveled, and made a texture with TR's Custom Random Filler. I liked the way it looked and used it!

Thank you for the nice comment!    :P     :beer:  :pizza:

Amazing texture! I want "that" on a stained glass for door as a painting in some office somewhere.

Word of advice, you could print that to fit a frame or re-size it to fit one, then hung it on a wall.

Thank you, Ishi!  That is so kind of you to think it is suitable for framing!     :)     :beer:  :pizza:

Oh Dear lynxster!   1122.gif

Wonderful creative work.  Great idea and a fabulous result!   :lightning:  :pizza:  :mtdew:

appl.gifSeems we have a stained glass expert at home already LAieA_008.gif

Seerose and Max.....thanks bunches!!!      :D      23_28_121.gif

• Upvote 1

I really enjoyed going through your gallery. You have amazing works and the stained glass ones are just stunning! Excellent work.

Thank you, JulioCoolio!  I'm glad you like my artworks.    :)     At the moment, stained glass seems to be my favorite...still working on a couple more different techniques.   :mtdew:

(I'd give you a beer and pizza, but I can't find them!  Seems the smileys are all messed up...not in any sensible order.)

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ 10/18/20 - NEW IMAGE 😊