lynxster creations ~ 10/18/20 - NEW IMAGE 😊

Ahhhh - I'm in love <3 those kitties are so adorable.  And the octopus too <3.  And the pudding planet looks good enough to eat :lol:.  Great images @lynxster4 :D

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @Pixey and @Maximilian    I love those kitties, too!  <3 

I can't stop using ShapeMaker...it's like an addiction...I may need help!   :lol:

Thank you @MadJik and @toe_head2001  for the reps!   :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back with a new knitted composition!   I call this one 'Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty'  (little ball of fur...happy kitty, sleepy kitty purr...purr...purr...)

Had been looking for a way to make knitting stitches.  Lo and behold, @MJW's Trail Blur helped me achieve it.  It's all in the 'curvature' slider! 

Not true, sorry. It's other settings in the plugin that make it possible.  Thank you MJW!

61_softkitty.png

Hope you all enjoy it!  ?

Edited by lynxster4
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Thank you, @Pixey!  Had real fun playing around with that plugin.  Kitties are always super cute...?  ?

Thank you @LionsDragon, @ReMake, @Maximilian and @Eli for the rep points on 'Soft Kitty'!   ?

You guys are the greatest!  ?

• Like 1

Playing with a new stained glass technique.  This one is so VIBRANT!   It reminds me of church stained glass on a sunny day.  ?

What does everybody think?  Please let me know...?

62_butterflyheart.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not one to re-hash old images but I kept wondering if I could make my Angelfish shape more realistic.

Remember this one from Sept. 2016?   Of course, I was going for a glass look here.

17b_aquarium.gif

So I started tinkering, and, yes, I used @MJW's wonderful HeightMap plugins and  came up with this:

63_angelfish.png

Not too bad I think.  What does everyone else think?  ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you @Pixey    There is surprisingly a lot of layers in this particular composition...took me awhile to get it 'just right'.  ?

Wow, what is going on with the new smileys?  Now they're all black and white.   :noes:

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ 10/18/20 - NEW IMAGE 😊