lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 🍀

lynxster4

3 hours ago, barbieq25 said:

Beautiful glass of drink @lynxster4. The bottom part is particularly well done. Bet it's delicious too :D

Thank you BBQ!  I appreciate the compliment.   :)

And thank you @Woodsy and @MadJik!   :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seerose said:

<3 Dear @lynxster4! Congrats on reaching 1000 rep points!!! :trophy: 

Geez, thank you Seerose!   <3    I just logged out.  I'm out of rep points, again...I'll catch you tomorrow dear!   :D

10 hours ago, LionsDragon said:

Congratulations!

Thank you @LionsDragon!   <3   And thank you @ReMake for the rep point!   <3

I would like to take a moment to express HOPE & PRAYERS to everyone living in Florida with hurricane Irma approaching.

My brother and his family live in St. Petersburg/Tampa and Pixey is just south of St. Pete.  I saw her post about mandatory evacuation.

Please, everyone....STAY SAFE!     I spoke to my brother yesterday and he was boarding up his house.

He has lived there since 1985 and has never seen a major hurricane in his area.  They always said this was coming.

It's going to be a rough weekend (and more) for a lot of people, so let's hope the damage is not too bad.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maximilian said:

Beautiful cocktail glass :trophy:

Thanks, dear Max!   <3    My brother and family are safe and no damage to their property.  (breathing sigh of relief)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Thanks, dear Max!   <3    My brother and family are safe and no damage to their property.  (breathing sigh of relief)

Thank goodness!

• Like 1

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

On 9/11/2017 at 9:22 PM, LionsDragon said:

Thank goodness!

Thank you, LD, for your concern!    <3

18 minutes ago, Seerose said:

<3 Dear @lynxster4! I'm looking forward to hearing that your brother and family are okay.

Yes, they are Seerose!  Thank you for asking!   <3    They are staying with a friend for now because they still do not have electricity.

But all is good....no property damage.   :)

• Like 2

Thankfully no lives were lost.  Thank God. Damage can be put into order anyway. But people do not live.

• Like 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

I would have liked to write more. But I can not speak English. I use google translator. That's why I write short answers, I'm very sorry. 

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

13 minutes ago, Seerose said:

I would have liked to write more. But I can not speak English. I use google translator. That's why I write short answers, I'm very sorry.

That's alright Seerose!    <3     Maybe I'll learn some German....I'm half German anyway!    Guten tag!     :D

Just my kind of cocktail glass :D.  So pleased your brother and family are okay after the storm.  We have some water damage, but nothing that can't be fixed.  Others in our building were not so lucky when their storm doors failed and everything got flooded :blank:.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

6 hours ago, Pixey said:

Just my kind of cocktail glass :D.  So pleased your brother and family are okay after the storm.  We have some water damage, but nothing that can't be fixed.  Others in our building were not so lucky when their storm doors failed and everything got flooded :blank:.

Thanks, Pixey....I bet you could have used one!  I'm glad you and your family are okay.  I was sweating bullets last weekend for everyone!  :grin:

10 hours ago, Pixey said:

We're glad you're okay too!

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

22 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Everyone must be half cut with all the cocktail glasses flying around :D :beer:

Great glassy look, and the swizzle stick blends in perfectly.   Awesome colours too ... almost makes me want to drink alcohol again :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol:     Blame it on @MadJik!!!!    :P   

• Like 1

@MadJik....yes, I see the progression...mad, mad, cocktail glasses filled with liquor; then mad, mad, drunken dancing!   :lol:

19 minutes ago, welshblue said:

... now it's Psychedelic Drunk Neurosis

Sounds pretty close!!   :lol: