Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Oh. I didn't ban him, just edited his post. :-)

"As Far As I Know."

"I"? I thought it was CMD? Hang on... aaah! You're the same people! ATTACK OF THE CLONES!

EDIT: I see it was you who edited the post, so what did you mean about CMD?

Oh noes!

On another note:

Rant: Rubrica registered on the forum 2 days before my birthday! errg

User with at least four names: Why is that a rant?

david: Why WERE you applauding him then?

Bobofthedead: Exaxtly!

wow..rude enough? I was just kidding.. and saying I have at least 4 forum names is not right.. some times I make sigs with a name that reflects the theme... almost every Photoshop sig has one.

RANT: Rubrica is a rude person. :o :P

User with at least four names: Why is that a rant?

david: Why WERE you applauding him then?

Bobofthedead: Exaxtly!

wow..rude enough? I was just kidding.. and saying I have at least 4 forum names is not right.. some times I make sigs with a name that reflects the theme... almost every Photoshop sig has one.

RANT: Rubrica is a rude person. :o :P

I didn't mean it nastily, and the four usernames thing was a joke.

David: Ah. That WAS rather good! And also, I was not trying to argue.

topHATslash: Tell me what? That I'm a rude person? If so, please tell me, so I can accept it and try to change myself.

Anyway, I don't want to become a Kreeos, so please, let's stop the argument, here and now.

It's hard to understand mood in text.. I thought you were being rude.. without a ( :D ) I can only assume..

Well, thank you for the what I assume is an apology, I am sorry if I seemed pretentious, snobby, ignorant, annoying or rude.

Especially apt, since the past two pages have been the aftermath of it:

RANT: The ambiguity of online text-based communication.

Especially apt, since the past two pages have been the aftermath of it:
RANT: The ambiguity of online text-based communication.

Yes, I agree with you on that. Still, I know where you live, so it won't be hard for me to get across my meaning to you... :D I mean sure, I only know the street you live on, and it's an extremely large street, but I will gather the patience to try every house.

RANT :: I'm down again ,, people are making brawls ,, all my friends are yelling , cracking people down , i don't love it ... they are almost killing me .. .they are just saying bad things 'bout my mother .. .i'm very sad ... (My mother died 18 November 2007) i'm very sad , im happy i got this forum , it let me laugh again , i hope i can be happy all time around .. i apreciate all these people here .. this is an great community , im verry happy about that , i apreciate everybody's help , even in hard times .. i would like to thank some very important people who serious helped me ... ii'm talking about : David.Atwell , OMA , Rubrica , Sabrown, MattBlackLamb And Cmd ... they make me happy again , Thanks for reading this , it enjoys me

Oh well... Still, I know your real name now, so I can find your exact address! Yay! Anyway, since this is getting too cheerful, how about we take this the the off-topic thread?

Bugster: Oh, I feel so sorry for you... I will do my best to cheer you up. I'm glad the forum helps you.

@Bugster: So glad I could make a difference. :-)

@Rubrica: Happy to. But I posted in the last, so you'll have to start. :-)

Yeah RUbrica, you cheered me up , with your great wisdom! :)

Haha , and Da , you are always there for me , thanks!

He's off to the gym now :)

so lets go crazy! lets spam ,, Okay Don't ....

Hidden Content:
Bugster on chocolate, don't listen to him =)

RANT: People keep stealing my treadmill in the gym downstairs.

Before I got to the "in the gym" part, I thought, "What? People continuously break into your house/apartment/dorm/cardboard box and run off with a bloody treadmill? What has this world come to?!"

RANT: People keep stealing my treadmill in the gym downstairs.

Before I got to the "in the gym" part, I thought, "What? People continuously break into your house/apartment/dorm/cardboard box and run off with a bloody treadmill? What has this world come to?!"

:D I laughed at the cardboard box thing. :D But I laughed at all of it as well, for future reference.