Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: Nobody is posting rants...

grrrrr....? :twisted:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

3.5 pages of no rants

Please get on topic! [/rant]

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

:lol: I lol'd :lol:

Yes! Intolerance will not be tolerated! :evil:

I find that funny

Bye Paint.NET!

Henry = Cornipsus

Just ignore him.

:roll:

In fact, Cornipsus, one account is enough for anyone. I'm banning your alter ego.

Yep.. seems really accurate now.

Thank you, BB.

And so ends another exciting chapter of Pointless Arguments of the PDN forum. Brilliant!

Going on to another rant: Why is it taking so long for Microsoft to release SP3 final for XP? It was about a month ago when they said it'll be about a week, and just three days ago, Engadget said it should be coming on the 23rd

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Henry = Cornipsus

Just ignore him.

:roll:

In fact, Cornipsus, one account is enough for anyone. I'm banning your alter ego.

Yep.. seems really accurate now.

Thank you, BB.

And so ends another exciting chapter of Pointless Arguments of the PDN forum. Brilliant!

Going on to another rant: Why is it taking so long for Microsoft to release SP3 final for XP? It was about a month ago when they said it'll be about a week, and just three days ago, Engadget said it should be coming on the 23rd

Yeah, I'm just gonna download the RC2 from Download.com.

Linky

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

*MIX_M@N waits for MIX_M@N to thwarp MIX_M@N with a big book on CSS and to have MIX_M@N stop talking in the third person*

I wish I could code web pages...

Right now I use templates... :D

Like the one in my sig :oops:

Bye Paint.NET!