Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

I actually don't name pieces unless they really mean something to me. For example, my sig is labeled "Velocity" for a reason. If I create something cool, it might look awesome but not mean as much. :)

Maybe give it a number so people can at least easily tell people what they are talking about?

I actually don't name pieces unless they really mean something to me. For example, my sig is labeled "Velocity" for a reason. If I create something cool, it might look awesome but not mean as much. :)

Maybe give it a number so people can at least easily tell people what they are talking about?

Or they can say "that cool space one with the wings and colors". ;)

Nobody seems to know that I exist on this forum. I am a collection of matter, therefore I exist, therefore I should be acknowledged.

~Henry

Hi...

RANT: I can't find a controlled image cycler for my sig...

Right now it's a random image rotator and it seems biased...

Oh well...

Maybe you should tweak the script, extending the range but one and giving one that doesn't show up much two numbers which trigger it.

The day im finnally going to order most of my pc upgrade, newegg runs out of the power supply I was going to get... They say they will get more on 4/28/08...

MY RANT:

Yesterday, I tried to join the Digital Spy forums. So far it was going well in the registration process until they emailed me saying that they need £5 GBP ($9.90 USD) just to prove that I'm not a bot. For gods sake, I'm a 12 year old, I can't be bothered now - why charge for the sake of trying to see if this new member is a bot!

Maybe when I'm older, I'll rejoin . . . :wink:

MY RANT:

Yesterday, I tried to join the Digital Spy forums. So far it was going well in the registration process until they emailed me saying that they need £5 GBP ($9.90 USD) just to prove that I'm not a bot. For gods sake, I'm a 12 year old, I can't be bothered now - why charge for the sake of trying to see if this new member is a bot!

Maybe when I'm older, I'll rejoin . . . :wink:

Honestly, that's insane!

Right now it's a random image rotator and it seems biased...

HA!

Methinks we have discovered a terrible conspiracy against true randomness.

Here is the email I receive from them:

As stated on our registration page, users registering with the Digital Spy Forums who use Hotmail, Windows Live Mail, Yahoo Mail, Google Mail (GMail) or Lycos for their registered email address must pay a user verification fee of £5.00 so that we can establish that the anonymous email address is not being used by an automated bot and/or for abusive purposes and is being used by a real human being. This is a one time user verification fee - using the forums is free (they are advertising supported).

Please follow the link below to access the payment page:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/payments.php

Payments are made via PayPal and may be made either using a credit card or an existing PayPal account; upon payment your account will immediately be authorised to post on the forums.

Please note that the £5.00 is a one time fee and is non-refundable.

Please note: If you have a company, university or ISP email address then you can still register for FREE and without paying the user verification fee (to change your email address, please follow this link: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/prof ... itpassword ). Examples of email addresses that can be used to register would be user@sky.com (Sky's ISP), user@ntlworld.com (Virgin Media ex NTL), user@company.co.uk, user@uni.ac.uk - please note that Digital Spy Limited does not sell or otherwise trade email addresses and the default setting on your profile is that only Digital Spy can send you messages relating to your account to the email address you provide. We take your privacy seriously.

The reason we offer this user verification option is that we have had many people ask us to permit use of anonymous email addresses but due to abuse issues in the past have been unable to do so. To solve this problem we now offer this alternative user verification process, making a non-refundable payment of £5 (to cover our administration costs of this scheme). If you have a comment about this please use our support link:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/contact/forum/

To pay the fee simply click on the link:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/payments.php

and follow the instructions.

If you decide not to take this option and not to change your email address to a non-anonymous one then you will receive a few reminder emails from us over the next few weeks and then your account will be deleted.

Our usual Terms and Conditions, which you agree to when using our site, apply. You must read and agree to them before using Digital Spy. Please read them at the link below:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terms.php

Please do not reply to this email as it is sent from an automated system.

We hope you enjoy using the Digital Spy forums over the coming months and years.

Regards,

Digital Spy Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mail is from Digital Spy Limited. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk

In most cases it is from an automated system

if that is the case

please do NOT reply to this message.

If you have a query please go to our support

page on our web site:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/contact/

If you have a query about the forums our forum

support link is to be found:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/contact/forum/

For those who are easily offended by religous references, please, do not read the following.

Hidden Content:
Stop putting religous references in your signature! Not everyone is christian! That means you, MIX_M@N!

I don't have a problem with people expressing their opinion in their signature, no matter how much I disagree with it. I happen to have friends of many religions, including Hinduism, Sikhism, Sunni Islam, and Shiite Islam (the last two get along surprisingly well).

EDIT: And seriously, would you want to be in a forum that doesn't give you freedom of speech? That's just like the 1600s when the early explorers forced Native Americans to give up their beliefs or get beheaded.

The main population of this forum is regecting me due to my superiority and high intellect. Sadly, a high intellect is rejected and a low intellect is accepted.

The main population of this forum is regecting me due to my superiority and high intellect. Sadly, a high intellect is rejected and a low intellect is accepted.

Spelling "rejecting" like that when bragging about your high intellect is .... well, it just is. :roll:

* Crazy Man Dan rejects Henry's reality and substitutes his own

I think you mean "regects" ;)

Maybe it is because you are being a real jerk to some of these members. High Intellect or nothing.

And can you, by some means, explain in which instance has a high degree of intellect "regected"?