Rants *enter at own risk*

@sabrown100 and @vista?

there was a problem at the main server. at least the message I received when I checked the forumer site was something to that effect.

Once again, more bad reputation added to the name of Forumer.

IE, it's a pain,

Tell me about it, even I'm spotting little odd things with the page rendering on IE compared FF which is rendering how my code says so.

And in case you have no idea what I'm going on about, I'm coding a web site myself without using WYIWYG editors! :D

This isn't really a rant, I'm just sort of creeped out by it.

I was outside, and I saw a bird that looked a little bigger than a normal songbird on my walk. When I approached it, it didn't fly away. I was about 10 feet from it, and I noticed something in its talons. It was a dead chickadee, and the live bird didn't move for about 10 minutes, until I brought my dog over. It took the dead chickadee with it, and I all have are a few feathers that the poor bird lost while fighting for its life.

The whole thing was kind of disturbing. I'm guessing the live bird was a baby hawk.

The forum...Grrrr? :|

Life right now is pretty good :D

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Partly...

:cry::(:|:):D:mrgreen: Yay! [/randomness] you aren't ignoring me :D

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

For five blissful days, the 3WG was dead. :-(

I'm thinking about boosting the 3WG necropost rule to two days: two days without posts, and the 3WG is considered "dead," with post-necroposting locks strictly enforced. :twisted:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

3 word game...

I'm sorry...

Bye Paint.NET!

This isn't a rant as much as a general question. I was browsing hte PDN forum archives and lo and behold I see this one user that was how should I put this? ganged up on by sevral members of this forum. And was banned for seemingly defending his point. I was just curious as to what happened to thiss particular user, his username was Kreeos.

siggy1complete-1-1.jpg

Saying that will only start the argument again.

I don't wanna argue just get the facts straight

Then go back a few pages. Do a search in the off-topic thread for "Communist" and you will find the argument. See everything Kreeos has posted in the rants thread and you can see for yourself.

KaHuc.png

Rant: I was playing around with shape 3-d, and making letters with it, adding glow and outline to make them look smoother, when I realized I can achieve the same effect differently, in a way much less time consuming and ten times easier. I had spent about an hour on just 6 letters, too!

edit: i missed my 100th post...oh well...i'm awaiting that new forum!