Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

This is some cool ascii art:

.ılı.------Volume------.ılı.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Min- - - - - - - â—

ty @ david and jerk i cant take credit for it tho lol got it from my x gfs bebo pg lol

hilary clinton = bill clintons 3rd term in office except shes gonna get down in the oval office this time lol

Soooooo school starts on Tuesday. Dammit.

And somehow, I'm supposed to be in 2 places at once. Not just one time, but 3 times per day. 3 of my periods on the schedule I just printed out list me being in 2 separate classes at the same time. Oh, and I also have 3 duplicate classes. Could they possibly screw this up any worse? Sometimes, I wonder if the people responsible for arranging the schedule each year even graduated.

Another Rant: My keyboard is cutting out at random times. I have to stop typing and wait a few seconds to start typing again. INcredibly annoying.

Ok new rant. I was downloading a 3 gb file earlier today. I was at 95%, and all the sudden my internet stopped working. I had to cancel the download and restart the computer. Its working again now, but ive got to start downloading from the begenning now!

Ok new rant. I was downloading a 3 gb file earlier today. I was at 95%, and all the sudden my internet stopped working. I had to cancel the download and restart the computer. Its working again now, but ive got to start downloading from the begenning now!

You should use a download manager. It'll let you resume interrupted or paused downloads, and often increases the speed of the download dramatically.

I dont download much stuff. The default thing it fine for me. This will probobly not happen again, and the speed of downloads wont really make much a difference, seeing how I rarely download big stuff, and small stuff downloads instantly. Anyways, its at 72% now :D. Just 28 minutes left....

I am Damien the Devils son to kill all you non-belevers/christians!!!

:twisted: And i likey beer!

:oops: Uh... im a Christian... im 10 so i cant drinky yet... and my name is daniel... meheheh.

I love grapes! :D

Oh wait...whoops, wrong thread. Sorry. :oops:

Uhh... what tread did that go into ment to..

I HAVE A NEW RA-

This Pain-In-The-Buttocks has been removed from computer... please hold on the line.

Okaay...

How was that ranting? (EDIT: meaning your first post)

Anywho, my foot's swollen after playing football for the first time in about a year. I hate football and dislike sports in general, so this now adds to my hate and proves why I hate it.

Soccer seasons here, and so are the first two weeks its been above 80 degrees. In fact, in been hovering around 100 both weeks.

Soccer seasons here, and so are the first two weeks its been above 80 degrees. In fact, in been hovering around 100 both weeks.

Eek, I'm dead after 3 hours of tennis, I can't imagine 3 hours of soccer. ><