Rants *enter at own risk*

David , Ip Adress usualy not work ... on the forum where i was mod , i always post from one computer , and The MCP says i post from 16 Different Ip Adresses ... so expect he comes back ... anyway , for the admins , theres an option for disabiling some words from the Usernames , so you can disable any new username with kreeos in it ... if you know what i mean ... :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

We can also ban IPs with a wild card.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

1/9999999999999 chance

Anyway , heres an rant: i eaten delicious fries but after 3 portions i may not eat fries for 7 days , my grandma says its not good for my stomach :(

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Kreeos_Returns is out, too. As well as his IP.

What's the point - I mean you can change them. I can change my own.

On the topic of the internet, tell me guys, those of you live in the UK, what is your ISP?

If you're with BT, TalkTalk (I'm with them) or Virgin Vroadband, then I don't think you're gonna like this. Our privacy is at risk!!!!! :twisted:

You should be Happy , Kreeos is gone ...

Well I suppose I am happy. Let's try to forget all about that and move on to happy things...

Well, maybe not happy things, this is the rants thread.

So...

Rant: People who spread rumors. Especially when they're about me. I know I shouldn't care...but I thought this person was my friend. Guess not.

@sabrown100: If you don't mind, may I ask what is your ISP - if it's the 3 I listed above, then your privacy is about to be invaded by Phorm. We can't let this happen, why should our ISP's give away our privacy in exchange for them making more money?! :twisted:

Therefore, guys, I'm begging you, please sign this petition - do you really want your privacy sold off?

@sabrown100: If you don't mind, may I ask what is your ISP - if it's the 3 I listed above, then your privacy is about to be invaded by Phorm. We can't let this happen, why should our ISP's give away our privacy in exchange for them making more money?! :twisted:

Therefore, guys, I'm begging you, please sign this petition - do you really want your privacy sold off?

My IP is 79.72.xxx.xxx.

I don't think so - my internet provider is a small one you probably haven't heard of.

KaHuc.png

My IP is 79.72.xxx.xxx.

I don't think so - my internet provider is a small one you probably haven't heard of.

Your lucky you aren't with BT, TalkTalk or Virgin Broadband!

I'm with TalkTalk (free broadband!! :mrgreen: ) and although they've signed up to Phorm's services but I found this right now:

The BBC[/url]":2olmcw76]Talk Talk has said its system will be opt in while Virgin and BT have yet to make a decision.

^^I suggest you lot read the whole article.

Guys, stick around. Kreeos is taking a break. A looooooong break.

In fact, he's banned.

I don't think he is - his avatar and sig are visible and its possible to view his profile.

Banning =/= deletion. His profile stays, he just can't access it anymore.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Kreeos: Sorry, but it is true. If you ever come back, then I will try to welcome you very, very nicely, with an extremely realistic PDN-cookie, as that is how good PDN will hopefully be by the time you're back.

You will never top Ash's Pdn-cookie!

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Kreeos: Sorry, but it is true. If you ever come back, then I will try to welcome you very, very nicely, with an extremely realistic PDN-cookie, as that is how good PDN will hopefully be by the time you're back.

QFT

Ash's cookie is to realistic that not even a real cookie could beat it :D

signature.png

Rant: im seriuously annoyed about the latest quality of this forum ... if this keeps continiuing im think of taking an break...:roll:

You say that the quality lowered recently? It's been declining since late February/early March of last year...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I think the forum will eventually just start going back up again. The banning of a certain someone sure lightened the mood and made me want to come here more often.

It's surprising what negativity does to me. :?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

What is happening is (and I am sure I already have a few who dislike me) is that we are having a major influx of new users overpopulating a forum built towards a tight nit group. And I cant tell you honestly that there is more than one section of this forum (the Mod's lounge) hidden from a larger majority of us. Now with a major overflow of useless suggestions, requests, tutorials, and even a few plugins this forum has gone down in quality.

signature.png

I didn't say I would, because I know I never will.

Yata: I feel so sorry for you... :(