Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: Dogs. Three of them. Barking at 5:30 in the morning.

:evil:

I hate it when they do that. Normally around here though, it a load of drunken women.

I'd rather have drunk wo-

Er, did I say something? :?

Yes, you did. :D

My rant: I don't know whether I should start the thread I described in The Sanctuary or not.

Rant: While trying to search for something, I entered 'search' into the box instead of what I wanted to search for and was dumbfounded as to why it wasn't displaying any correct results.

:|

Rant: While trying to search for something, I entered 'search' into the box instead of what I wanted to search for and was dumbfounded as to why it wasn't displaying any correct results.

:|

Heh. :D That happened to me before; I was typing my homework, and I though about how hungry I was all of a sudden. When I looked back, I had something along these lines:

"And so Victorian Ugh, I'm so hungry... I NEEEED A COOOKIEEEE!!! Or a cake. Either's good. Which is better though? Cake, or cookie? There's only one way to find out! FIGHT! Come on, cookie! YAAAAY!!! Hang on, I bet I'm subconsciously typing everything I think. Wat was I typing for anyway? OH! My homework! I must have ruined it!"

:D

Rant: im seriuously annoyed about the latest quality of this forum ... if this keeps continiuing im think of taking an break...:roll:

Rant: im seriuously annoyed about the latest quality of this forum ... if this keeps continiuing im think of taking an break...:roll:

Same here, I don't know what happened with the argument, but it sounded bad, and the forum is losing control anyway.

Guys, stick around. Kreeos is taking a break. A looooooong break.

In fact, he's banned.

Thank you are agreeing with me ....... I remember November , december.... Great Times ...

And thanks BoltBait, i asked already At Da but he said hes going to wait , thanks you did ! You are one of the smartest here , i hope i can stay at this forum , i don't want to leave , but i also don't want an Un-inteligent discussion... :)

In fact, he's banned.

*dances*

*hope he dosen't see this post*

*dances again*

In fact, he's banned.

I feel sort of double-faced saying this, but thanks. I still might be leaving for a short while though.

Yata: :D

Why ? we lose an inteligent person :)

That was a joke, right? Sure, he gave interesting debates sometimes, but he was very argumentative sometimes.

Kreeos: Sorry, but it is true. If you ever come back, then I will try to welcome you very, very nicely, with an extremely realistic PDN-cookie, as that is how good PDN will hopefully be by the time you're back.

Yata: I agree.

Kreeos: Sorry, but it is true. If you ever come back, then ...

If he makes a new account, one of the mods will ban him again.

This is not a temporary ban. He is banned for life.

In fact, he's banned.

Ya, I just re-read the rules and there isn't one about not talking about internet downloading clients. Therefore this is an anjust ban. You may be personally against it but unless I see an official rule I'll defy the ban.

Oh, well, thank you, I feel flattered. That's the first time I can remember that anyone's ever called me anything along the lines of intelligent.

And, as a random not, I clicked the post reply button, and when the page's animations stopped like they normally do before the page loads, the :roll: emote was paused and it looked just as though it's eyes were crossed. :D

BoltBait: Oh. Well, then, I can now actually say this without felling guilty;

YAY!

Kreeos_Returns: You're only going to get banned again.

Oh, well, thank you, I feel flattered. That's the first time I can remember that anyone's ever called me anything along the lines of intelligent.

And, as a random not, I clicked the post reply button, and when the page's animations stopped like they normally do before the page loads, the :roll: emote was paused and it looked just as though it's eyes were crossed. :D

BoltBait: Oh. Well, then, I can now actually say this without felling guilty;

YAY!

Kreeos_Returns: You're only going to get banned again.

As for Kreeos_Returns, I hope the mods report you to your ISP for misuse meaning you won't ever be able to create un-just fights over a case on your self belief that everyone is wrong compared to you.