Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Please, I'm begging you people, drop it.

I'm not arguing about what you think I'm arguing about.

See what I mean about jumping to conclusions people?

You just proved your own point, as Yata might not have been thinking about what you think he was thinking about.

No, I'm pretty sure I know to what he is referring since he was complaining about it yesterday as well.

C'mon , do we need this conversations?

this is an forum , we do this for the fun , we don't need this.

please stop it.

Thanks , :roll:

Bugster

my rant:eveytime i make an animation it goes wrong and each part of it stacks up and looks terrible :(

Is this using Cinema 4D?

no animations made in microsoft animator...

if you dont understand what im saying look: smilie1-anim.gif

i suck at it :( but does anyone know how to solve it?

my rant:eveytime i make an animation it goes wrong and each part of it stacks up and looks terrible :(

it isn't with flash is it . . . you may find yourself kidnapped by adobe if you do that

:wink:

Anyway, on Monday, I got a new set of braces for the top teeth but I've still got the same ones at the bottom. And as usual, it's hurting a lot, and I'm finding it very hard to eat. Try surviving on an empty stomach for 6 hours on a school day yourself. :P

Rant: I can't get FileZilla to work.

Maybe a problem with the host's FTP? Are you using it for Zymic? If so, their FTP goes down quite often.

Yes. I have tried many times including another program and it still won't work. Everyone else seems to be able to get it to work - I have never managed.

Kreeos, all I have to say is that if I (Or anyone else for that matter) continues to be treated like this then I'm just going to leave. This forum used to relax me, not make me want to not be here.

End of conversation. Don't respond. I don't want this to continue.

@sabrown100: I happen to be a long-time FileZilla user. It's great to put on a flash drive for those times you're in a hotel or your friend's computer. Stick it in, open the program up, log in, and manage your files!

Rant: The iPhone is almost worth buying now! AT&T started selling refurb iPhones today at about $250 without a contract. And once Adobe works out Flash support and Apple releases the SDK, I'll have to throw in the iPhone-hating towel. But on the bright side, Apple is getting sued again!

EDIT: Though I still have a reason to hate the iPhone. It's still a closed-up box, there's no 3G version on the roadmap (nor a 4G/WiMAX version for that matter), and there's no SD slot (expandable memory bus= heaven!).

I heard in June, we will get an answer on the 3G iphone.

If not, SE's X1 is my next phone.

What's so great about the iPhone anyway? Does anybody really need all those functions on a cell phone?

I need it! I don't have the money or effort to lug around a laptop with me when going to the local bistro just to get on the internet (no, a MacBook Air wouldn't help). I need something that can be carried in my pocket or be placed in my cup holder when in a rush. Something that can be my computer away from my computer. And my TV and MP3 player while your at it. That's where the iPhone has uses, but it's still closed up and expensive, keeping me away from it.

That's why I love the Nokia N800. Linux operating system, Opera-based browser, a myriad of apps and skins, stereo speakers, webcam, widgets, two SD slots, and remote desktop control. A breath of fresh air for a $230 with no contract (heck, it's 8% phone, 92% PMP).

Okay, reality check: I don't need to be connected to the internet that much at all, but it's still fun to make arguments like this :wink:

@sabrown100: I happen to be a long-time FileZilla user. It's great to put on a flash drive for those times you're in a hotel or your friend's computer. Stick it in, open the program up, log in, and manage your files!

I'm not saying I don't like it - I'm saying I can't get any FTP program to work due to my linksys router which I will find a solution to.

rant: i wish i had a better laptop/computer not this pile of.......

anyway i wish i had more ram and somthing decent so i could play ut3 and use illistrator and ps :D my laptop sucks!

RANT: Double Posters.

cough*different topic*cough

That doesn't justify that you could have dropped the "EDIT:" bomb...

_____

Rant: The media. They're so into grabbing viewers' attention by showing the most interesting story possible, that they purposely leave other (mostly good) news out to dry. Most media-haters believe that the media is biased politically, but this is not the case. In reality, there are so many different points of view on TV and radio, it's crazy! If you're sick of Anderson Cooper, go up a channel or two for Sean Hannity. Political diversity is what keeps the media in competition with one another (causing the problem I just stated).

Rant: Dogs. Three of them. Barking at 5:30 in the morning.

:evil:

I hate it when they do that. Normally around here though, it a load of drunken women.

Rant: Dogs. Three of them. Barking at 5:30 in the morning.

:evil:

I hate it when they do that. Normally around here though, it a load of drunken women.

I'd rather have drunk wo-

Er, did I say something? :?