Rants *enter at own risk*

it has been doing it a lot though sabrown, id give it a couple days, but its been pretty bad, i havent been able to do anything on the wiki, partially because of that

We don't even know UnlimitedMB will be any different. Do UM force ads on you?

That is one thing I like about Zymic is that I have complete control over the database. And I know we just cant change. Once the forum is up I will make a thread for us to discuss it because we need to make a decision before we give out beta invites.

OK, but you are giving too much away to people. I will create a chatroom for the founders of the site and PM you both the url.

kk, thanks sabrown, you should probally pm us here if you do it today, the forum has been up in total for maybe an hour today

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Rant: The iPhone is almost worth buying now! AT&T started selling refurb iPhones today at about $250 without a contract. And once Adobe works out Flash support and Apple releases the SDK, I'll have to throw in the iPhone-hating towel. But on the bright side, Apple is getting sued again!

EDIT: Though I still have a reason to hate the iPhone. It's still a closed-up box, there's no 3G version on the roadmap (nor a 4G/WiMAX version for that matter), and there's no SD slot (expandable memory bus= heaven!).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Some of you people are off the wall today.

1. The 'r' word is offensive in any context. Especially on a text-based medium.

2. Keep cussing between people you know it won't bother and when it's appropriate (Meaning not here).

3. The term "argument" is absolutely disgusting and terrible. Applying it to something else is just a slap in societies face.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

2. Keep cussing between people you know it won't bother and when it's appropriate (Meaning not here).

3. The term "argument" is absolutely disgusting and terrible. Applying it to something else is just a slap in societies face.

Finally! The voice of reason! Thank you, Yata. Though I am probably included in that "some of you people" ;)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I was going to pick a completely random word, like 'daffodil', but I couldn't spell it.

firefox spell checker for the win.

rant: coming into a discussion after it has been censored and not knowing what on earth just happened... I shouldn't care much but for some reason I'm intrigued.....

Why are people so upset over words? They're just words. "Offensive" or not they can't hurt you.

Rant: The iPhone is almost worth buying now! AT&T started selling refurb iPhones today at about $250 without a contract. And once Adobe works out Flash support and Apple releases the SDK, I'll have to throw in the iPhone-hating towel. But on the bright side, Apple is getting sued again!

EDIT: Though I still have a reason to hate the iPhone. It's still a closed-up box, there's no 3G version on the roadmap (nor a 4G/WiMAX version for that matter), and there's no SD slot (expandable memory bus= heaven!).

I heard in June, we will get an answer on the 3G iphone.

If not, SE's X1 is my next phone.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I heard in June, we will get an answer on the 3G iphone.

If not, SE's X1 is my next phone.

What's so great about the iPhone anyway? Does anybody really need all those functions on a cell phone?

Among other things I do online..

family friendly board....

anyways... I have the iPod touch which is nearly identical to the iPhone [didn't really want at&t contract] and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for any type of travel. The internet is quick and surprisingly easy to read, I use the calendar and timers all the time, and of course the music is great. Though by Cjmcguinness's review of the Archos something or other, the "iPod Touch killer, it still may not be worth the price. I don't know, but I sure do love it. My only complaint would be the smudging of the touch screen... so many fingerprints after a few clicks. Luckily it came with that special cloth for wiping.

anyways... iPhone = not worth it imo, iPod Touch = maybe worth it just because you don't have to pay for the phone part, features are nice.

blegh.

family friendly board....

LOL sure, why not... :shock: :lol:

anyways... I have the iPod touch which is nearly identical to the iPhone [didn't really want at&t contract] and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for any type of travel. The internet is quick and surprisingly easy to read, I use the calendar and timers all the time, and of course the music is great. Though by Cjmcguinness's review of the Archos something or other, the "iPod Touch killer, it still may not be worth the price. I don't know, but I sure do love it. My only complaint would be the smudging of the touch screen... so many fingerprints after a few clicks. Luckily it came with that special cloth for wiping.

anyways... iPhone = not worth it imo, iPod Touch = maybe worth it just because you don't have to pay for the phone part, features are nice.

blegh.

I have that Archos 605 wifi like CJ too. We got it about the same time I believe.

I sometimes use that to go online wherever there is wifi.

Talk about overkill and awesome, check out SE's X1.. http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/product ... c=gb&lc=en

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]