Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: forumer isn't fixing bugs , i cannot acces my ACP for 12 days..... New record?

I thought you had given up on forumer.

Nope ....

Second rant: i smashed my cellphone

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Rant: Double Six Dominos. All I wanted to do was try out DSD, but I didnt know it costed money! And I am not paying for it (sorry BB)

RANT: People that don't pay me. :evil:

I suspect that you're just upset that my program kicked your behind and you refuse to pay for the privilage of getting beaten on a regular basis.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Rant: Double Six Dominos. All I wanted to do was try out DSD, but I didnt know it costed money! And I am not paying for it (sorry BB)

RANT: People that don't pay me. :evil:

I suspect that you're just upset that my program kicked your behind and you refuse to pay for the privilage of getting beaten on a regular basis.

I didnt get to play your game, because I am not paying for it. The most I will ever pay you is for your plugins, lol. But, if you want to send me say a free trial and I like it I may pay............

signature.png

My Rant: I HATE Zymic right now. I am in the middle of building a site, and the database crashes. That means that my forum (and possibly Wiki, someone else is checking out on that) is down. If things get worse, there is a large change that I am changing my host to UnlimitedMB and just downloading the database. I want to get this site open, but I cant do it if I have a faulty host.

signature.png

My Rant: I HATE Zymic right now. I am in the middle of building a site, and the database crashes. That means that my forum (and possibly Wiki, someone else is checking out on that) is down. If things get worse, there is a large change that I am changing my host to UnlimitedMB and just downloading the database. I want to get this site open, but I cant do it if I have a faulty host.

I agree!!! and the wiki, and the blogs are down mike....ugh....

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Will it let you download the database? Anyway, give it a chance - its probably just going through a string of problems. We can't just change the host whenever the site goes down.

KaHuc.png

Will it let you download the database? Anyway, give it a chance - its probably just going through a string of problems. We can't just change the host whenever the site goes down.

it has been doing it a lot though sabrown, id give it a couple days, but its been pretty bad, i havent been able to do anything on the wiki, partially because of that

japannese.jpg

That is one thing I like about Zymic is that I have complete control over the database. And I know we just cant change. Once the forum is up I will make a thread for us to discuss it because we need to make a decision before we give out beta invites.

signature.png

That is one thing I like about Zymic is that I have complete control over the database. And I know we just cant change. Once the forum is up I will make a thread for us to discuss it because we need to make a decision before we give out beta invites.

agreed.

p.s: i hope it comes up soon.... theres something i wanted to look at...lol

japannese.jpg

it has been doing it a lot though sabrown, id give it a couple days, but its been pretty bad, i havent been able to do anything on the wiki, partially because of that

We don't even know UnlimitedMB will be any different. Do UM force ads on you?

OK, but you are giving too much away to people. I will create a chatroom for the founders of the site and PM you both the url.

KaHuc.png