Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

powder001.jpg

My cat problem has been taken care of. Really this is Powder who I adopted yesterday.

Sorry I didn't realize it was such a big Cat. At least I know now to down size my pics before posting.

My cat problem has been taken care of. Really this is Powder who I adopted yesterday.

Sorry I didn't realize it was such a big Cat. At least I know now to down size my pics before posting.

I have a cat that looks just like that ! Her name is Baby, but she only looks into the cages, never from the inside out -- unless the dog wants into her kennel! hahahaha

well

the day before yesterday i fell off a boat. then the boat flipped over (it was small) and in it was a bag with my mp3 player.

today

i went to soccer camp and my coach and i were both running for the ball but the he kicked my foot. people said i went flying.

My manager can't work up the guts to fire me, so he's trying to smoke me out. I'm sick of the job anyway, and he's making it a million times worse.

AAAGH!

Work would be so much more awesome if not for my coworkers, boss, customers, assigned tasks, and company's draconian policies.

Other than that, it's perfect...

Ok, new rant. FilePlanet isnt showing the free public servers right now, which means I cant download anything off there. Theres at least 30 things ive got to get off there, but because it wont let me download anything without paying right now, i guess I cant.

BoltBait hasn't released the 3rd part of the plugin writing tutorial yet!

OK, my rant:

I can't STAND people who are impatient!!! :twisted:

Just kidding. I haven't had time lately. I'll do it soon.

EDIT: FYI, the first 2 took about 2-3 hours each to write. Part 3 will take about 4 hours. And, part 4 will probably take that much as well.

My rants:

My movie maker can't make movies play backwards.

Wallets, when I buy them, they cost too much and then I don't have any money to put in it.

I hate people who base love of looks.

Peter Moore left the Xbox team.

I don't have enough money to get a Halo 360, a halo headset and controller, then still have enough to get me some microsoft points.

=(

Those are my rants, for right now.

Don't think this will be classed as tech-support as it is a physical problem rather than software or hardware...

Laptop keys are awful buggers to put back on. It involves the little racks/hinges being hooked back onto the back of the key and a lot of fiddling around. Best advice there I can give. Have you tried Googling for a solution because I'm sure you are far from the only user to suffer at the hands of laptop keys?

My really nice printer still isnt working on my vista computer. Ive installed all the new stuff, done all the troubleshooting stuff, and a ton of other stuff. Ill get it to work sometime hopefully.

^That's why I am still using XP on this computer. My printer has no Vista drivers, and is quite old so probably never will. I have Vista on a separate partition, though, and boot into that if I ever need to do any testing.

And of course my laptop is Vista as well.

ok im •´¯`•.•´¯`•.•´¯`•´¯`•.•´¯`•.•´¯`•☼ the turbo charger and fuel pump died out on my datsun in the middle of a street race >:-(