Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: This forum is seriously annoying me.

Rant: Too much things to learn for my Black Belt.

Rant: Too close to school starting.

Rant: I have too many rants today

Rant: I'm hungry, but i have nothing to eat

I could list more but those are my main ones today...

omExTE6.png

I hate helping people with a computer problem when they don't know anything about computers. It especially sucks when you're doing it on MSN when you need to type out everything and can't see anything they're doing. Learn something about computers people! ><

You should use remote assistance then. (MSN messenger has this feature)

The person I was helping has this strage issue about letting others take control of his computer. But ya, remote assistance is very useful.

Rant:

RANT: Forumer still sucks.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Oma's rant for the night.

Stood in line at the theatre for 20 mins. only to find out the movie I wanted to see was sold out. So I picked the next one down on the list even though I had no idea what it was on the recomendation of the ticket seller " yes its very good, very funny"

Wow this is by far the worst movie I ever saw! Strongly recommend you all avoid it like the plague "Strange Wilderness" ............ well all I can say it was strange and baddddd.

Oma's rant for the night.

Stood in line at the theatre for 20 mins. only to find out the movie I wanted to see was sold out. So I picked the next one down on the list even though I had no idea what it was on the recomendation of the ticket seller " yes its very good, very funny"

Wow this is by far the worst movie I ever saw! Strongly recommend you all avoid it like the plague "Strange Wilderness" ............ well all I can say it was strange and baddddd.

That's more of a movie targetted to adolecant men. Generally you have to turn off your brain to enjoy a movie like that.

My rant: My French isn't good enough to not have to rely on a dictionary to find virtually every word, but a paper one's too slow, and Google Translate's just too in the depths of excruciatingly horrible, horrible horror (excruciatingly awful in the depths of its terrible horror) to be of any use... :x

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

My rant: My French isn't good enough to not have to rely on a dictionary to find virtually every word, but a paper one's too slow, and Google Translate's just too in the depths of excruciatingly horrible, horrible horror (excruciatingly awful in the depths of its terrible horror) to be of any use... :x

Give this site a try.

Altavista Babelfish

I'm sorry, but I highly doubt you could trump phpBB, or any "official" forum software, simply because they have numerous staff members who are dedicated and trained to advance the software.

You'd be surprised what I can do when I'm motivated...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I have written my own forum software before in C#. It's not as hard as you might think.

It only took me about 2 days and it supports all of the UBB codes, etc. The only thing it is really lacking is the control panel stuff.

It is part of an online classroom for my wife's educational business.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game