Rants *enter at own risk*

RANT: I have a new sig but when ever i try to add it in there, i get this:

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

I've tried PNG, JPG and even OptiPNG and it doesn't work...

:cry:

Are you trying to upload it in the Avatar spot?

Make sure you're here: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

BMP should do it.

I'll try that...

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Holy HELL!

What the **** is wrong with people?!?!

Someone's gone and dented my trumpet again. Only this time it's different.

Last time, the person had permission to use it. This time, I don't even know who it was.

Last time, it was a minor dent that, if anything, improved the sound of the horn.

Last time, it was my el cheapo practice horn.

This time, the dent is on the 3rd valve casing. The valve will not move now. In short, the horn is completely unplayable. Unless I decide to just start playing only bugle calls or only in the extreme upper register.

This time, it's not my practice horn, it's my effing $2K+ Xeno.

If I find out who did this, I will break their wrist. I kid not.

Now excuse me while I go vent with a .22, a pile of dirt, and some hand-drawn targets.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

RANT: My Sig still won't work :cry:

nofishingsigfg9.png

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I've tried that... oh, well...

Bye Paint.NET!

No, it's actually a bug with the forum. I can't change my sig's image either (or even save it as-is with the current one). I've reported the bug to Rick.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

sabrown100: You're wrong. Read up. :-)

I've tried all that but it still says:

"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image."

Why?

Bye Paint.NET!

Okay, apparently NO one reads up, so...

No, it's actually a bug with the forum. I can't change my sig's image either (or even save it as-is with the current one). I've reported the bug to Rick.

We can ALL post the image. None of us can add it to our sig.

But it's not phpBB3's servers that are going down twice a week for hours at a time, and it's probably* not phpBB3 that's corrupting our SQL.

*not entirely sure on that one. But I'd like to pin that problem on forumer as well.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

But it's not phpBB3's servers that are going down twice a week for hours at a time, and it's probably* not phpBB3 that's corrupting our SQL.

I know - but to me it seemed as though they were impressed by it scanning the size of the signature but still unimpressed with the reliability when the two things are produced by two different entities.

KaHuc.png