Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

My rant for today: I went to the doctor and she says I have pneumonia. :(

So. Pneumonia. Sad times...

Yeah. :(

If I don't post for more than a week, you'll know I died.

So. Pneumonia. Sad times...

Yeah. :(

If I don't post for more than a week, you'll know I died.

Oh. Jesus.

If you die how in the world are you suppose to appear in that nightmere I had last night? (no joke either)

You are dreaming about BoltBait? ... ok ...

Yes. But not in that way. He was my father. I said something about it earlier this morning. It could have been the strangest dream I have ever had.

Yes. But not in that way. He was my father. I said something about it earlier this morning. It could have been the strangest dream I have ever had.

*Mike, I am your father* Bwuhahahaha :twisted:

But still..... :?

RANT: Guess what? Amanda broke up with me again. This time, she was more serious and straight-faced. I'm somewhat depressed, but you never know if she'll want me back again. If she does this one more time, I'll probably just keep away from her.

Time to find yourself a new headache.

But... I love my headache :P

By the way, we're back together. Over the phone, we were talking about how we should have our own song, just like the couples did in those movies from the 80s. We decided that Paralyzer would be "our song" :)

Paralyzer? It's a nice song, I suppose, a little depressing, but it's nice.

Rant: Someone I know copies everything I do. Now she's trying to be a writer, like me. It's really annoying, especially since her "story" sucks.

*Mike, I am your father* Bwuhahahaha :twisted:

But still..... :?

You honestly have no idea what that is like. Just try it out, go ahead. Pretend BB is your father. Yeah, scary wasnt it?

My Rant: I really wish .NET had a messagebox for images.
It'd be quite simple to write one yourself...

pseudocode:

public static class ImageMessageBox
{
   public static DialogResult Show(Control owner, Image image, MessageBoxButtons buttons)
   {
       //etc...
   }
}

BoltBat is fatherly-like..

...in a more sarcastic way ;):P

Watch, now that the idea is stuck in my head I'll dream of the forum >_<

Alright. So many of you read about or have seen for yourself the problem regarding my forum. Last night I basically brute-forced every idea and cause there could be that I could change, and nothing helped. So I contacted the phpBB support community, and my host, and my host responded this morning with little to no information or help.

So, I simply backed up my database, deleted the /forom directory, deleted the phpBB database, reinstalled phpBB from scratch, and it's the same as before I deleted it all. You can view everything, etc, but can't post due to forbidden access to posting.php! There is absolutely nothing on my end causing this...

Grr... I need to go get some tea.

And throw it at the wall or the next thing to move ;):P

:evil:

Yata: have chmod'd the file? Or given it 777 file permissions?

Yeah, that was the first thing I did. It's supposed to be chmoded to 644, but I did try 777 anyway and that didn't work.

I was told by a phpbb support staff that it is my host's mod_security getting tripped. So I'm waiting for my host to respond.

Not so much a rant as a pet peave. I hate it when people tell me to shut up when I'm defending my position against someone who's critisizing me.

i didnt mean to criticize you, i just thought using a tut in a sig takes away from your sig...sorry

I'm not annoyed with you, I assure you.

ok, i just think that d.a was trying to stop a big argument early, i can see it gaining more people and taking away from rate a sig

True, but a PM would have been more effective.