Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Set it to the one of the back button.

Ya know, I'm not liking Firefox all that much. I think I'm going to give some of the other browsers a try see if I like them better.

RANT: Guess what? Amanda broke up with me again. This time, she was more serious and straight-faced. I'm somewhat depressed, but you never know if she'll want me back again. If she does this one more time, I'll probably just keep away from her.

Time to find yourself a new headache.

I decided to try Firefox now the back/forward buttons on my mouse don't work. It's really annoying having to actually move the mouse and click >< It's a Logitech Setpoint MX610 if anybody knows a fix to this problem.
Alt + left/right arrow key for the navigation buttons - left = back; right = forward. The Backspace key also goes back one page.

Ya know, I'm not liking Firefox all that much

At least its safer and there are tonnes of extensions you can download to get your browser to do what you want.

True. I've decided to give IE7 a shot. A friend of mine swears by it so I figured what the heck.

Ya know, I'm not liking Firefox all that much

At least its safer and there are tonnes of extensions you can download to get your browser to do what you want.

True. I've decided to give IE7 a shot. A friend of mine swears by it so I figured what the heck.

Although IE7 won't give you as many features and once you use IE7 it will be quite hard to switch back.

Although IE7 won't give you as many features and once you use IE7 it will be quite hard to switch back.

I personally don't care much about features. I just want to be able to go to websites. Besides, it's something I'm a bit more familiar with. I've used it a fair bit at school.

Besides, it's something I'm a bit more familiar with. I've used it a fair bit at school.
Whilst I hate to endorse such Internet blasphemy, if you do intend on plumping for IE7, may I suggest the extension IE7Pro, which, as the website states, 'includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable'?

I may dislike IE7, but I dislike moreso insecurity: IE7Pro should help alleviate some of IE7's shortcomings in that department... and give you spell checking.

Inkscape is all sorts of confusing

edit: im that tired now i forgot to type lol :oops:

i got inkscape today nad yea i dont get it eaither and it would be better if you could save it as a png or somthing like that but then i suppose it wouldnt be vector :D

it would be better if you could save it as a png or somthing like that but then i suppose it wouldnt be vector :D
File > Export Bitmap; or Edit > Make a Bitmap Copy.

I'll stop posting here now, unless to rant.

Besides, it's something I'm a bit more familiar with. I've used it a fair bit at school.
Whilst I hate to endorse such Internet blasphemy, if you do intend on plumping for IE7, may I suggest the extension IE7Pro, which, as the website states, 'includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable'?

I may dislike IE7, but I dislike moreso insecurity: IE7Pro should help alleviate some of IE7's shortcomings in that department... and give you spell checking.

I hate browser spell checkers. They're always set up for American English and I speak Canadian English. As such I get spelling errors abound.

What, exactly, is the point of complaining so much about what you don't like about the browser you're using when it takes less than 5 minutes to get something better? Whether it be Opera or Firefox, there's simply no excuse.

Rant: The clock in the band room. For three years, the time has been five minutes off. The other day, the clock fell, and broke. Band conductor pressed the reset, and hung it back up, still five minutes off. Some senior played with it, found four buttons on the back, pressed the one for EST. All these years, the clock has been wrong because of the stupid timezone button. It has thrown me off so many times that I can't even count, all because my band conductor never looked twice at the four timezone buttons. Stupid EST!

What, exactly, is the point of complaining so much about what you don't like about the browser you're using when it takes less than 5 minutes to get something better? Whether it be Opera or Firefox, there's simply no excuse.

I think you are confused. I'm not complaining about the browser I'm using. I was complaining about a feature of a browser that was suggested to me.

There had to have been more to it than just being set on a wrong timezone. Time zones only differ by an hour or, occasionally, a half hour from the neighboring zones. Not 5 minutes ;)

Rant: Getting sick again.

Rant: Couldn't go with my jazz band to the Mile High Jazz Fest 'cause one of my teachers decided to be lazy about updating grade posting, rendering me ineligible. Argh!

Rant: Achoo.

Rant: Someone borrowed my trumpet. And dented it.

Rant: Having so many rants in a single post is also rant-worthy in and of itself.

I think you are confused. I'm not complaining about the browser I'm using. I was complaining about a feature of a browser that was suggested to me.
That doesn't change the fact that there's no excuse.

That is irrelavent. The browser I'm currently using doesn't support that feature therefore it does not concern me. I was merely commenting on a problem I have frequently encountered and did not know that a fix existed for Microsoft is notorious for assuming that every English speaking country spells every word the same way as the US.

That is irrelavent. The browser I'm currently using doesn't support that feature therefore it does not concern me. I was merely commenting on a problem I have frequently encountered and did not know that a fix existed for Microsoft is notorious for assuming that every English speaking country spells every word the same way as the US.

IE7Pro is not Microsoft maid, but an enhancement that i am sure could easily be fixed. Please, we are BEGGING YOU to download Firefox with some addons and experience the revolution in internet browsing!

Yeah, ie7pro is nice. I got it just 'cause everyone else on that uses my computer uses ie, and it just makes things more clean.

But firefox still trumps ie in any respect.

IE7Pro is not Microsoft maid, but an enhancement that i am sure could easily be fixed. Please, we are BEGGING YOU to download Firefox with some addons and experience the revolution in internet browsing!

I did try Firefox with several add-ons. Wasn't to my liking so I looked for another option. A friend recommended IE7 so I'm giving it a try.

I did try Firefox with several add-ons. Wasn't to my liking so I looked for another option. A friend recommended IE7 so I'm giving it a try.

You can always try out my flavor of choice, and that would be Opera. But I do know of something that might intrigue you very much so. I said something about it a few days back and it is called TheWorld. It is an internet explorer core based browser focusing on security over features.

I've also heard good things about Avant browser, but have never bothered to try it. Just please, for the love of whatever, get the hell off of IE.

I've also heard good things about Avant browser, but have never bothered to try it. Just please, for the love of whatever, get the hell off of IE.

What's wrong with live and let live and to each their own? No skin off your back.