Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Waffles give me 下痢.

:shock: What the.....I think there are only like 3 or 4 users who will understand what you said...

C++ makes me cry.

Waffles give me 下痢.

:shock: What the.....I think there are only like 3 or 4 users who will understand what you said...

I hope so.

Unless they go here http://babelfish.altavista.com/ lol. It's Chinese btw.

Actually, I don't know a word of Chinese.

I wrote that in Japanese, but since it's in kanji, which comes from Chinese characters, there's a lot of overlap between the languages. In written form, at least. It's pronounced completely different.

But I only wrote that in Japanese 'cause I don't remember how to spell it in English.... :oops:

Unless they go here http://babelfish.altavista.com/ lol. It's Chinese btw.

Actually, I don't know a word of Chinese.

I wrote that in Japanese, but since it's in kanji, which comes from Chinese characters, there's a lot of overlap between the languages. In written form, at least. It's pronounced completely different.

But I only wrote that in Japanese 'cause I don't remember how to spell it in English.... :oops:

LOL. Albeit English is a really messed up language to spell in.

Be nice to your guitar, or it will gently weap :mrgreen:

My Rant: Weather. What is up with it? This is the first time I have ever heard the news guy tell me that I need to sleep infront of a TV because the weather was so severe. Gah! If I am not here tommarow, it is because I dont have a house and my new laptop is gone :D

Today: 60 degrees. Thunderstorms. Best weather ever - well, since yesterday.

Tomorrow: 24 degrees. Ice warning.

I HATE Indiana's weather.

I miss Dan. :(

QFT.

QFT your QFT. Does anyone know what happened to him? Has he... Has he... gone... to another... forum? :cry:

Maybe he has just gone on holiday.

Or working on the new pictorium. :)

...Or working on the new pictorium. :)

It surely can't take that long to create some sub-forums. I thought that phbb was really very easy to add to, being modular.

I know - but it is taking quite a long time so there must be many things they need to do - like discussing the rules.

It takes ~5 clicks to create a forum, ~20 to set permissions, but it takes time to decide on the fundamentals and structure of it. Give him some time.