Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

My rant: There are now 5 mad, deranged, insane girls. Carrerra, Erin, Louise, Georgia, and Alisha. The newest three are also bullies. Also, Carrerra has started the weird stuff again. I give up! What am I doing to make these people like me and stick to me like glue? I mean, there's Carrerra, who is pinching my cheeks and hugging me, Erin, who's making me feel guilty for her depression, Louise and Georgia, who are following me everywhere I go and being horrible to my best friends, and Alisha, who is like Louise and Georgia, but much, much worse, in that she punches my best friends when she thinks I won't notice, and used to bully me absolutely awfully.

Mike.Ryan: Should we make a thread like that? :D I mean, I suppose we could.

tell your teacher that they are "stalking/bullying" you. :P I feel so sorry for you. Shame you aren't as ugly as me! :wink:

1) Our school has very messed up policys, they wouldn't do a thing. 2) I'm not the prettiest person in the world either.

1) Our school has very messed up policys, they wouldn't do a thing. 2) I'm not the prettiest person in the world either.

Hide?

We have a huge playground, but absolutely nowhere to hide. At all. Good idea though.

Hide?

We have a huge playground, but absolutely nowhere to hide. At all. Good idea though.

Disguise?

Disguise?

They would never get the Mustache and Glasses with drench coat... always worked for me. :)

:D Sadly, they're not as easily fooled as most of the people in ASOUE are by disguises.

They're too intelligent.

Just try to look normal and hide your face whenever they come. Alternatively you could try staying in the same place for ages not talking until they get bored and move on.

They're too intelligent.

Just try to look normal and hide your face whenever they come. Alternatively you could try staying in the same place for ages not talking until they get bored and move on.

They're too persistent.

My rant: There are now 5 mad, deranged, insane girls. Carrerra, Erin, Louise, Georgia, and Alisha. The newest three are also bullies. Also, Carrerra has started the weird stuff again. I give up! What am I doing to make these people like me and stick to me like glue? I mean, there's Carrerra, who is pinching my cheeks and hugging me, Erin, who's making me feel guilty for her depression, Louise and Georgia, who are following me everywhere I go and being horrible to my best friends, and Alisha, who is like Louise and Georgia, but much, much worse, in that she punches my best friends when she thinks I won't notice, and used to bully me absolutely awfully.

I have a great suggestion for idiots like them.

It's what I like to call, "mental violence"

Basically, ignore them as much as possible. For Carrerra, tell her you would rather be hugged by a starving bear. Tell Erin that she wouldn't be depressed under any circumstances, and as for the other three, as weird as it sounds, hire some bullies to bully them.

It sounds strange, but it works. Think it as a food chain. There's always someone above you.

EDIT: Or there is my favourite technique. Find their parents, and tell their parents about it.

EDIT 2: Also, what year are they in?

Basically, ignore them as much as possible. For Carrerra, tell her you would rather be hugged by a starving bear. Tell Erin that she wouldn't be depressed under any circumstances, and as for the other three, as weird as it sounds, hire some bullies to bully them.

It sounds strange, but it works. Think it as a food chain. There's always someone above you.

I don't want to be mean though, I mean, they deserve it, for making me lose my only two friends, but I still don't want to. And besides, they're different. It wouldn't work.

I don't want to be mean though, I mean, they deserve it, for making me lose my only two friends, but I still don't want to. And besides, they're different. It wouldn't work.

They're different in what way?

Also, as I've said before, I'm extremely pessemistic because I know what happens, and your the complete opposite as you haven't expeirenced it before.

I would try and help, though I haven't learnt ESP yet.

Fall in love with them.

I guarantee they'll have nothing to do with you after that.

You could try suggesting that they are following you around because they fancy you - that might stop them. Although it could backfire. :P

Erin already admitted, Alisha would find a way to make it backfire, Louise and Georgia would get worse, and Carrerra, well, I wouldn't need to tell her that.

BoltBait: How on earth am I meant to do that? And besides, they'd spread rumours, and it would get even worse.

Andrew: They're different in that Carrerra is a hyperactive jumping bean, and you can never dampen her spirits, Erin would think of some remark that would stop me in my tracks, and the other three would just hire higher bullies to bully the hired bullies.

Let's change the topic to "Nerds give Nerds advices"

Muh xD

My advice: Beat them up :D

If they go to court you can say they where in a superior number and it was self defense :P

My rant: no one gave a on my rant :(

I should stop being so sarky : S

I mean, they deserve it, for making me lose my only two friends, but I still don't want to.
Great friends you had. Petty people.

I won't get embroiled in the rest of your sordid love affair, simple because slapping sense into them is not socially 'acceptable'. Nor is handing a sharp implement to the depressive.

Although, if I were to, I'm quite partial to BoltBait's idea. Talk about babies as well, they'll think of sex and run for the hills.

WOOOO! I'm uglier than Rubrica! I so proud to be ugly - I don't care how I am!

Techinaclly, whether you like it or not, Rubrica, you are at least a little bit good looking as there are 5 girls that like you even if they are mad! :wink:

[rant+troubleshooting+annoyed+irked]

Well, as my computer was doing in the past (shutting down randomly), it is back at it. It hasn't done it for god knows how long.

So I ripped the side panel off (almost had to literally rip it off because it's very hard to get off) and hopefully the freezing temp outside the nearby windows will cool it off.

[/cluster of yata's dismay]