Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

My rant: ANOTHER mad, deranged, insane girl. :D This time her name's Erin (the first was Carrerra), and this time she's just gone and e-mailed me saying "Do you want to date me?". She's a nice girl, but 1) I am not looking for a girlfriend. 2) She is obsessed in dragons. 3) She is convinced I am a dragon. I said no (in a kind way, of course), but now she gets random mood swings, and people have spread rumours that my e-mail actually said something along the lines of "Dragons are not real, dragons are not real, dragons are not real." over and over again, without punctuation and in caps. I've explained to her why I said no, and tried to stop the rumours, but I'm still stuck.

Lucky that I'm not at all attractive. :mrgreen: No, seriously, I'm never attracted. Read the line in my sig.

I like dragons...

My entire room's decor is dragons..

But I don't think that humans = dragons >_

Rubrica knows a 9-year-old girl that wants to meet you. :P

I like dragons...

My entire room's decor is dragons..

But I don't think that humans = dragons >_<

Assuming that Yata lives in somewhere in the US - that's a lot of flying!

Heh, she can get there on a dragon ;)

And yes, Yata lives in America.

Heh, she can get there on a dragon ;)

And yes, Yata lives in America.

what if the army shoots down the dragon mistaking it for an odd shaped missile?! :lol:

vista?: Nor am I. And also, they very well may, unless the dragon flies upside down, because apparently they have impenetrable scales. :D

Yata: Neither do I.

BoltBait: :D

vista?: Nor am I. And also, they very well may, unless the dragon flies upside down, because apparently they have impenetrable scales. :D

trust me I AM UGLY! :P:P Guess what though, I don't care if I'm ugly! :mrgreen:

Same here.

Same here.

The fact that you refused a date is actually what I would do if someone did ask me out.

I'd use capital letters and a boldish font saying "NO I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU - GO AWAY!!" :P

This post proves my madness and also possibly Rubrica's madness.

It is that time of year...

I've noticed that a great deal of breakups occur in the early Spring. :-/ Always tough. Sorry to hear it, uH.

I see the same pattern here as well. Odd.

Anywho, Amanda and I are back together. After less than 20 hours. Fastest reuniting I've ever had.

Argue about stuff

Break stuff

Break up

Make up

Make out

The story of relationships... it's all just one big chain.

My rant: ANOTHER mad, deranged, insane girl. :D This time her name's Erin (the first was Carrerra), and this time she's just gone and e-mailed me saying "Do you want to date me?". She's a nice girl, but 1) I am not looking for a girlfriend. 2) She is obsessed in dragons. 3) She is convinced I am a dragon. I said no (in a kind way, of course), but now she gets random mood swings, and people have spread rumours that my e-mail actually said something along the lines of "Dragons are not real, dragons are not real, dragons are not real." over and over again, without punctuation and in caps. I've explained to her why I said no, and tried to stop the rumours, but I'm still stuck.

Wow. You're a real magnet to insane people, huh? I'm stuck with lots of really crazy people (including a fair share of hyper girls). I've been chased around by some younger girls (especially sixth graders! They're the most hyperactive, eating sugar every day...). One of them liked me, and the others won't let the idea go, so pretty much I'm the end of harassing jokes. Ehm, I think that killed my reputation in my previous school which is why I try to keep my distance now.

Rant: If I get another IM about how I went out with a sixth grader, I'm gonna kill something :evil:

Humans=Dragons XD

It is that time of year...

I've noticed that a great deal of breakups occur in the early Spring. :-/ Always tough. Sorry to hear it, uH.

I see the same pattern here as well. Odd.

Anywho, Amanda and I are back together. After less than 20 hours. Fastest reuniting I've ever had.

Argue about stuff

Break stuff

Break up

Make up

Make out

The story of relationships... it's all just one big chain.

Tru dat. :P

ahh yes...the ol' damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation.

my 2¢...tell her...either way she reacts, it will save you turmoil years later from wondering "what would've happened if..."

if she's a true friend she will respect you for it, and still remain a friend (or more).

been there, done that sort of situation for me.

Tell her, or wonder forever.

I took your advice and told her, she seemed to be cool about it, we'll just have to see how it goes from here.

well, you've done your part, and it probably feels better to get it off your chest instead of holding it inside, doesn't it?

Glad she seemed okay with it and that she didn't excommunicate you.

Good luck in the future with it

I'm a little bit pissed because some stupid fifth graders ruined my artwork I made for school, which was exposed in the assembly hall =/

I spent 3 hours of work... now it's almost destroyed. But hey it was already graded :D

My rant: There are now 5 mad, deranged, insane girls. Carrerra, Erin, Louise, Georgia, and Alisha. The newest three are also bullies. Also, Carrerra has started the weird stuff again. I give up! What am I doing to make these people like me and stick to me like glue? I mean, there's Carrerra, who is pinching my cheeks and hugging me, Erin, who's making me feel guilty for her depression, Louise and Georgia, who are following me everywhere I go and being horrible to my best friends, and Alisha, who is like Louise and Georgia, but much, much worse, in that she punches my best friends when she thinks I won't notice, and used to bully me absolutely awfully.

Mike.Ryan: Should we make a thread like that? :D I mean, I suppose we could.

My rant: There are now 5 mad, deranged, insane girls. Carrerra, Erin, Louise, Georgia, and Alisha. The newest three are also bullies. Also, Carrerra has started the weird stuff again. I give up! What am I doing to make these people like me and stick to me like glue? I mean, there's Carrerra, who is pinching my cheeks and hugging me, Erin, who's making me feel guilty for her depression, Louise and Georgia, who are following me everywhere I go and being horrible to my best friends, and Alisha, who is like Louise and Georgia, but much, much worse, in that she punches my best friends when she thinks I won't notice, and used to bully me absolutely awfully.

Mike.Ryan: Should we make a thread like that? :D I mean, I suppose we could.

tell your teacher that they are "stalking/bullying" you. :P I feel so sorry for you. Shame you aren't as ugly as me! :wink: