Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: Rubrica is listening to melodramatic music

And why does that annoy you? It's good music! Now that I think about it, it's not necessarily melodramatic, it's more bluntly cynical.

+5 for using my favorite word: cynical

Ironically enough, it's one of my favorite words too. Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity is my ccurrent favorite though.

You lucky son-of-a-*mutters*... I haven't seen snow in the Thames Valley/London Basin since 2005, I think...

Since 2005? :shock: That was only 3 years ago! You never get snow in India. Lawlz, except in Srinagar! :D

I'm made that mario party 5 doesn't work with my exbox360!

:evil: :cry::( :x :?

What the...? Of course it doesn't! You actually expected it to?

Bossk, I have to - for my own sanity - assume that you're joking.

Mario Party 5 is a gamecube game. It's not even the same size as XBox discs. Not to mention that they're not from the same company. It's like trying to use a video cassette in a DVD player. It just doesn't make any sense.

Rant1: Bossk.

Rant2: The white background in your sig, d.a, is bothering me. I thinks it should be transparentized.

Rant3: You already did. Why must my cache always make a fool of me?! I'm thinking about disabling it.

It bugged me, too. Especially when I couldn't figure out why...

Found out I'd set OptiPNG to save without Alpha at one time, and forgotten to turn it off. Odd.

I'm made that mario party 5 doesn't work with my exbox360!

:evil: :cry::( :x :?

What the...? Of course it doesn't! You actually expected it to?

It broke when i shoved it in the xbox!

Either you are less intelligent that I thought, or you are a troll. If the later then Yes, I do hate you (with good reason). If the former, then I don't hate you - I hate your ideas, or more aptly, lack thereof.

Edit: and I would have said this over PMs if you hadn't disabled them on your end.

Stupid Memory Card Reader overheated and fried the plastic case (literally). Now I can't upload off the memory card locally to my laptop. I actually have to use the card reader on the workstation. This is going to suck for that shoot tomorrow when my clients want instant gratification on the candids.

Either you are less intelligent that I thought, or you are a troll. If the later then Yes, I do hate you (with good reason). If the former, then I don't hate you - I hate your ideas, or more aptly, lack thereof.

Edit: and I would have said this ov'ter PMs if you hadn't disabled them on your end.

Now that was just plain harsh. If that wasn't newbie biting I don't know what is. Can't you just keep your comments to yourself, instead? I will not accept any argument on whether or not that was harsh, or not. In my unbreakable opinion, it most certainly was.

Now that was just plain harsh. If that wasn't newbie biting I don't know what is. Can't you just keep your comments to yourself, instead? I will not accept any argument on whether or not that was harsh, or not. In my unbreakable opinion, it most certainly was.

Biting? Yes. Newbie biting? Nuh-uh... Bossk is a long-time forum veteran who happened to take a posting break.

And as far as my opinion on the matter, anyone who says something that stupid deserves to be bitten, "n00b" or not.

Edit: and I would have said this over PMs if you hadn't disabled them on your end.

Stupid Memory Card Reader overheated and fried the plastic case (literally). Now I can't upload off the memory card locally to my laptop. I actually have to use the card reader on the workstation. This is going to suck for that shoot tomorrow when my clients want instant gratification on the candids.

please don't be a hater, javert. Please don't insult me.

@ Javert: It may be for a good reason that you hate Bossk, but do you actually know anything about him? Have you considered that he may be more intelligent than you think? Have you considered that you might be wrong sometimes?

I not defending him, or attacking you - I am just trying to bring some objectivity to this argument.

Same here! I'm not sure whether I'm glad or not. I think I am.

What I'm really dreading is PE - I'm very, very bad! Plus, I am physically weak so why should I be forced to do PE???

What I'm really dreading is PE - I'm very, very bad! Plus, I am physically weak so why should I be forced to do PE???

Ugh, so am I.

Ugh, so am I.

I got a LEVEL 4 in my PE assesment - that's how bad I am. Level 4 is the average of a child in Year 3 - 4 probably! For a Year 7 child to get Level 4, he would have to be very bad at PE - and guess what I am! :P

Ugh, so am I.

I got a LEVEL 4 in my PE assesment - that's how bad I am. Level 4 is the average of a child in Year 3 - 4 probably! For a Year 7 child to get Level 4, he would have to be very bad at PE - and guess what I am! :P

Same here. Still, at least I excel in my maths - I got a 5b in my most recent test, and I'm in year five.