Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Do you know what's really hacking me off now? Planet Rock, my favourite Classic Rock DAB station, and to my knowledge, the only Classic Rock radio station in the London area that plays rock that can properly be described as "classic"*, is to close 28.3.08. To my knowledge, the only other stations on the air in my area is Virgin Radio, which revels in playing indie and modern homogenized un-rock music.

*That is, music of the rock genre that was recorded between the 60s and 80s, and is generally un-homogenized. That is to say, old and NOT indie.

You can fight it Bobofthedead! hehehe...No seriously...try.

I guess this isn't, technically, a rant, but I just need to type it out. :?

My school district canceled all its after school activities today, plus the board meeting, and were having urgent meetings throughout the school day. I found out later that the teacher's aide that I had in 6th grade was found dead in her house this morning. The suspected story is that her husband, who she had been cheating on, shot her, and then shot himself, but the weird thing is, he knew about the affair she was having for about a month and didn't do anything until last night/this morning. He told her he would get over it if she ended the relationship right then, but she didn't and supposedly said to him "Ok, I another guy and liked it!" He said she had been being nasty to him for the past month and her husband started getting really depressed. ^ ^ ^ I read all this on his blog. Then the last time he posted a message on his blog was Valentine's day, and he said I don't think I'll be posting for a while. It's sad because this lady was very nice and always did an outstanding job to help our school out, she was head of the student council so she always got cool assembly's and stuff, and she planned our sixth grade graduation and it was great. I guess you don't really think about stuff like this until it actually happens and hits you where it hurts. :(

Well, that felt good, I guess. :|

edit: *whispers* sorry...i'll be good :)

second edit: i guess i'm used to yahoo answers, i'm on there all the time and people curse like crazy, but i'm clean...usually..heh heh..

RANT: The thread keeps this one lit up as having new posts, even though I've checked it three times and it's the SAME post!

GAH! Stupid SQL-eating monster.

EDIT: this post fixed it. Huzzah!

RANT: The thread keeps this one lit up as having new posts, even though I've checked it three times and it's the SAME post!

GAH! Stupid SQL-eating monster.

EDIT: this post fixed it. Huzzah!

And I still cannot view your profile :)

David must be so special for him to have his own profile "blocked" because of some SQL error thingy :P

I'm now really starting to get cheesed off with these stupid Barclays Commercial Banking adverts on Sky News. Those of you who happen to watch Sky News will understand me - these adverts are very, very annoying (for me at least)!

What the . . . .!!!!!

How come the WAAM forums are down again?? :evil: Last time it happened was last night.

tovisit is the worst free forum hoster I've seen with all these constant errors.

Well its at the moment more interesting then forumer because tovisit has PHPBB3. i also have an general error so don't mind , it wil be fixed

Well its at the moment more interesting then forumer because tovisit has PHPBB3. i also have an general error so don't mind , it wil be fixed

RANT: Were using phpBB3 as we speak. We got upgraded after the bot attacks.

I mean a useful PDN tut...I'm bored :/

Experiment. After that you may be making tutorials as well. :)

Maybe this'll be easier if you have an aim for your tut. Knowing what to do could really help.

Do you think I should write a tutorial on creating a forum?

You could but if you post it here, I don't think all the mods/admins would be happy.

Rant: Rubrica is listening to melodramatic music

And why does that annoy you? It's good music! Now that I think about it, it's not necessarily melodramatic, it's more bluntly cynical.

Rant: Rubrica is listening to melodramatic music

And why does that annoy you? It's good music! Now that I think about it, it's not necessarily melodramatic, it's more bluntly cynical.

+5 for using my favorite word: cynical