Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Of course someone will abuse that function and try and become Rick Brewster

He will just delete them. Anyway, it will be Rick Brewster creating the forum and thus the first user registered. In this forum no-one has ever tried to register as Rick-Brewster so that someone might mistake them as him - or have they?

I won't be angry if someone takes my name - just don't be surprised if they find I have taken theirs.

Edit: Actually, I would.

Of course someone will abuse that function and try and become Rick Brewster. Or Crazy Man Dan. Or BoltBait. Or aafuss.

Haha, aafuss is soooo mine.

Actually, I might go make the switch to Crazy Pyro Man, the alter ego that Crazy Man Dan and I used a while back.

I can't be a pyrochild forever, you know.

I've got an A- (83/90 Points) in a english exam about E.A. Poe - The Tell-Tale Heart and Ambrose Bierce - An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge.

My teacher found fault that I wrote "u" instead of "you", twice...And that my handwritting is almost unreadable xD

i wouldnt mind if someone took my name i have up to 5 other aliases but it saves time having R3VENGE as almost all of my names or at least including R3V like my deviant art(R3V-fiR3)

Grrrr...

My ex, who claims he hates me, keeps talking to me on AIM and saying, Hey! How's it going...then he asks me what I think of his new girlfriend...

I DON'T CARE! RAARR! :evil:

*pant pant pant*

Grrrr...

My ex, who claims he hates me, keeps talking to me on AIM and saying, Hey! How's it going...then he asks me what I think of his new girlfriend...

I DON'T CARE! RAARR! :evil:

*pant pant pant*

Do you know how to block people on AIM?

I think she should come up with some disinformation first...spread that, then say something like "I think it would be healthier if we didn't speak with each other so we can both move on". Then block him.

Went to autoshow today, and my camera died right before the Lamborghinis

that happened me to when i had my old phone it was amazing it had reallly good quality loads of memory and i stored that many photos on it it ran out half way around the place so my brother in law used his camera and took lots of photos and put them on a disk for me but the disk didnt work on our computer or dvd player because we had a windows 98 computer and like the worlds worst dvd player :D lol

Yeah, of course I know how to block people...sometimes we have normal conversations and in my little community of friends, it's easier not to block people because it gets around and causes drama and blah blah blah...I live in a small town :)