Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Easy. Keep in mind that laptop keyboards are very different from desktop ones. For one, they and their keys are much thinner, so you don't need any sort of tool to reach under them to pry them off. Generally, laptop keys are not secured nearly as tightly as those on a desktop board. All the cat needs to do is hook a claw under the edge of the key and pull.

You have a good point, I suppose...I actually rearranged all the keys on my old desktop keyboard for fun a while back. :-P

So, has the cat left a rubber object in the litter box recently? :-P

You have a good point, I suppose...I actually rearranged all the keys on my old desktop keyboard for fun a while back. :-P

So, has the cat left a rubber object in the litter box recently? :-P

I ... I definitely don't plan on checking...

This whole cat thing reminds of something my cat did before he died... :cry:

I would be writing up a school report, and would leave for a second, and my cat would decide to sit on the laptop because it is warm...I come back and I see a few pages of random letters...that is my rant...sigh...so many good reports gone to waste...

At school I hate it when you walk in a hallway and a group of people stop in front of you!!!

Ugh. At my school, there is this one intersection where people are coming from three different directions, and no one feels the need to actually move and get to their classes within the small four minutes that we have.

So, has the cat left a rubber object in the litter box recently?

I have no rant today, unless you consider the ending of this lovely story you've just reminded me of.

I am only going to say this once: I did not fabricate any part of the following narrative.

My boyfriend had a business associate and his wife over one evening. We were chit-chatting away and the wife is petting one of our cats when she suddenly said, "Oh! She has poo stuck to her butt!" Lovely, especially when you have company. So, the boyfriend went after the cat, paper towel in hand. What he didn't know (and here's the connection) was that the cat had eaten a rubber band. When he tried to remove the feces, which was attached via the rubber band, the rubber band snapped.

Are you ready? Are you sure?

The turd flew across the room and bounced off the wife's forehead.

Not surprisingly, she never came back for another visit.

So, has the cat left a rubber object in the litter box recently?

I have no rant today, unless you consider the ending of this lovely story you've just reminded me of.

I am only going to say this once: I did not fabricate any part of the following narrative.

My boyfriend had a business associate and his wife over one evening. We were chit-chatting away and the wife is petting one of our cats when she suddenly said, "Oh! She has poo stuck to her butt!" Lovely, especially when you have company. So, the boyfriend went after the cat, paper towel in hand. What he didn't know (and here's the connection) was that the cat had eaten a rubber band. When he tried to remove the feces, which was attached via the rubber band, the rubber band snapped.

Are you ready? Are you sure?

The turd flew across the room and bounced off the wife's forehead.

Not surprisingly, she never came back for another visit.

wow, i mean...umm...wow. :oops:

At school I hate it when you walk in a hallway and a group of people stop in front of you!!!

Ugh. At my school, there is this one intersection where people are coming from three different directions, and no one feels the need to actually move and get to their classes within the small four minutes that we have.

I get 7 minutes at my school. I also happenec to me again today!

Sounds like a great way to meet cute girls.

So, get busy. Let us know how that works out for you.

90% of the "cute girls" at my school are no so smart. :D

Perfect. 8)

Perfect. 8)

Do they have good eyesight? If not... 8)

Perfect. 8)

Hope your daughter doesn't show this thread to your wife. :-)

I want an iPOD!

Great. Now sabrown100 will try his hardest to make you not buy one. :D

Achem... It appears you are a victim of the grammar killers.

Medic! Take him in for examination!