Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

On 8/4/2019 at 7:45 AM, LionsDragon said:

that's insane!

Everything about Britain is insane.

11 months ago four men punched and kicked my son to the ground in a totally unprovoked attack.

He ended up getting arrested for GBH after getting up, and knocking one of them out and breaking his nose,  despite CCTV evidence showing it was self-defence

Thousands of my £££'s later he was finally cleared yesterday after the Judge threw it out of court and asked the Prosecution why the others weren't arrested.

I won't get my money back because of red tape.  Could be worse.  I could be a Kurd and hung out to dry ...

It same in US. If you is accused and you goings to court even if you is winning you still payed $$$$ enough to buy house or car- and that is winning!

There people lose freedom and not doing nothing but they no had money for lawyer so off you go to filthy nasty dirty place. Bye bye!

14 hours ago, welshblue said:

Everything about Britain is insane.

Just curious, has it gotten worse since the Brexit vote, or more the same? You and your family are going through some very trying times, hope it gets better soon.

I agree about the poor Kurds. I can't wait till they eradicate the fat useless whinny piece of dung currently residing in the White House.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dipstick said:

Just curious, has it gotten worse since the Brexit vote, or more the same?

I think it's been a steady downward spiral for years, and Brexit just brought it to a head quicker.  I for one am dreading a No-Deal Brexit.  In fact Brexit full stop.

Too much blame on immigration when it's a minority of natives  who have been the cancer with no respect for their communities and others.

Plus a legal system that's a lottery.  Depending which judge and jury you get.  Punishments not fitting the crime etc.  Too many recidivists getting the liberal approach.  On another day with a different judge my son could have got 5 years for defending himself

You and your family are going through some very trying times

Thanks mate.  Unfortunately more to come sometime in the future, with my daughter possibly having MS, my wife getting close to Stage 4 kidney failure ... and me coming to an end sooner rather than later.  But we're strong and face everything as a unit.  Live Laugh Love ... and don't stress cos' it gets you nowhere.  It is what it is

I agree about the poor Kurds. I can't wait till they eradicate the fat useless whinny piece of dung currently residing in the White House.

We've got our own idiot.  Hopefully short term.. I don't blame just the US ... I blame every country that stands for being blackmailed by Erdogan and allows genocide.  Sanctioned removal would be my answer

*** I must admit to reading Trump's twitter.  Always good for a laugh.  Especially some of the replies.  Also laugh at how many 'tez's and 'ich's support the wall and how many people love to make a big point of their christianity but are extremely intolerant of the needs/ welfare of others

Too much of an I'm alright Jack syndrome in the world for me.  But just my opinion for what it's worth

Edited by welshblue

On 10/11/2019 at 8:25 AM, welshblue said:

quote:

*** I must admit to reading Trump's twitter.  Always good for a laugh.  Especially some of the replies.  Also laugh at how many 'tez's and 'ich's support the wall and how many people love to make a big point of their christianity but are extremely intolerant of the needs/ welfare of others

end quote:

Wouldn't those "needs / welfare of others" include those less educated who are here already, unable to get work because of low cost labor coming in droves across the border?  Wouldn't those "others" also include homeless that get ZERO health care and benefits, while someone who JUST jumped the fence gets an apartment, food and healthcare?  Wouldn't those "others" include the children who are trafficked across the border (sold or rented by their parents) that are used as slaves?  Wouldn't those "others" include taxpayers who can't afford THEIR OWN place to live and food because the HIGH taxes they pay support people like MS-13?  Wouldn't those "others" include the families of the HUNDREDS who have died by the hands of those that broke the law entering the country illegally?

When your own family is in dire straights, you don't invite every indigent person in the world to come live in your home.  YOU HELP YOUR OWN FIRST.  Then and ONLY then, after you have ENOUGH to share can you start helping out those that aren't in your family.

Don't talk about OUR immigration problems, when YOUR OWN country does a pretty good job of ousting people who aren't supposed to be there.

You want to say the wall is bad?  Take the outside doors off your house, and put up a sign that says "Free Food, and Lodging".  See how long it takes for your house to be destroyed, and your family to be killed.  The wall is like the lock on your front door, it's to protect the ones you love from being hurt.  We can still be generous, but we should have a RIGHT to CONTROL what that generosity entails, and shouldn't be required to hand it out to EVERYONE who shows no respect for our nation.

"Christianity" is not the problem, lack of common sense is.

I is here and is saying something about immigrants and some people no is going to like it.

I is here in small town and savings money to move to big city and leave place. It not nice place at all!

Town almost all white, and almost all the rest is Mexican. Here it 80% poverty, 80% obestity, 80% addiction rate and 4th in state for crime. If you no is drugger or hillbilly you get dirty looks everywhere you goings. If you getting pumped up and chizzled they get mad. If you wearing nice clothes they getting angry!

Here most of thems worship Donald Dump as blessed holy lord and savior. They saying everything perfect if darky just go back to where he came from and it become all white and immigrant like me goings away.

Is that true? Here is truth:

In region there is many farms. All work done by Mexicans. No matter how much money they paying white worker refuse. It harvest time right now and if there no Mexicans there is no food. Everything rot. Some farm owners voted for Donald Dump and workers vanish. Everything rot. Gotted what they wantinged and now they crying like baby!

In region Mexicans refusing welfare. Many no qualify. Even if they do they is too proud and not taking nothing! Idea that they taking away and getting free things big fat lie. Here only white citizen taking welfare.

At jim most of people there Mexican even though town almost all white. Never see one Mexican obese in whole town. Most white people at jim only playing with phone. Not working out one bit!

We just haved big blackout in region. Almost no stores open for almost half of state. In town when blackouts happen Raleys and Home Depot always stay open in dark. No other big store stay open. What other stores open? All run by Indian. Even if dark and no power they still working and selling what they can! White peoples all stay home if they own or work at business act like it extra vacation. Only immigrant have gumpshin!

So truth around here is immigrant speaking bad English like me who making things happen! Immigrant haters and Donald Dump worshippers can all kiss my(they no let me type it)! Here it is! Tell me how it taste!