Sign in to follow this  
Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

My rant is when you're called away to 'public functions' unannounced and totally unprepared, hygienically speaking. Then while you're at said event, you smell something that's not quite so pleasant. Then, knowing you're a day overdue for a shower, you begin to suspect it's yourself causing said odor. Seemingly an accomplice to that thought, comes the idea that others can smell this as well. Fear of excommunication due to smelliness ensues. :<

Yeah, I know that feeling... :roll:

Oh, my other rant is on the fact that 8 year old girls think I'm hot.

...I can't really say I've ever had an 8 year old call me hot before. :shock:

:shock: indeed.

Fear of excommunication due to smelliness ensues. :<

Some people have a Failure to Excommunicate :lol:

(Relient K is the BEST!)

Not really a Rant... I just had to say that... Grrrr?

:D Relient K is one of 'the BEST' bands ever.

---

It's a strange feeling when you drop your sister off at a birthday/slumber party and overhear the eight year old birthday girl calling you hot.

It's sort of like some horrible amalgamation of Fail and 'not Fail' at the same time. :shock:

---

Oh... for the record:

Being called 'the definition of HAWT' by random dA girls? (see last comment) = not fail

Eight year olds? = EPIC fail Dx

:D Relient K is one of 'the BEST' bands ever.

---

It's a strange feeling when you drop your sister off at a birthday/slumber party and overhear the eight year old birthday girl calling you hot.

It's sort of like some horrible amalgamation of Fail and 'not Fail' at the same time. :shock:

You really are traumatized by this aren't you?

I dont know. Never been in that type of a situation really. I mean, growing up my younger sister's friends always had crushes on me, but I guess I thought it to be normal*

*Normal for her friends to like me

hmmph...8 year old girls...they are just getting into the stage of actually thinking guys are cute, and usually their 8 year old friends aren't the cutest guys around...well, they don't think they are, but all 8 year olds are cute! i mean, c'mon!

my rant: the guy i like is married. :x

Argh! I have been plagued with a virus. My friend used IE6 on my PC and I am now fighting the Windows.exe virus. It is creating hundred of temporary files and clogging up my CPU.

i hear ya.. my computer is still fighting a virus still ... it messes up my net .. i think its the trogan virus but its fixed for now :?

New rant: Migraines.

What's worse then waking up with a migraine?

Having to pick your sister up immediately thereafter.

What's worse than that?

When some of the advanced symptoms begin to manifest while you're behind the wheel!! :shock:

(loss of sensation in all extremities, loss of vision in the left eye, in addition to that 'someone whacked me in the head with a hammer' feeling that I had when I woke up)

What's worse than that?

When some of the advanced symptoms begin to manifest while you're behind the wheel!! :shock:

(loss of sensation in all extremities, loss of vision in the left eye, in addition to that 'someone whacked me in the head with a hammer' feeling that I had when I woke up)

I dont mean to hand out advice or anything, but I use to have the worst headaches. I switched to all organic foods and the like and I havent had any since.

What's worse than that?

wow. that sucks. :cry:

oh i have a huge rant.

my friend is dissing PDN! like....c'mon! just...no!

grrr...*gets out the pitchfork and lights the torch* come on, angry mob time!

Why is he dissing PDN?

Anyways, he's the one missing out :)

my rant: it stinks, a skunk just sprayed or walked by my house and it smells so bad :x

well i thought it would stop coming if we stop putting food out at night but it still comes and it smells soooo bad!

I don't frequently type my name in image files...

Mostly on stuff for school... Essays and whatnot.

I don't think my teachers would appreciate me turning in assignments in JPG or PNG format ...

8 year olds are cute!

AHEM. I'm only a little older than eight.

Well then you were just called a little less than cute. I don't see what the fuss is about ;)

8 year olds are cute!

AHEM. I'm only a little older than eight.

Well then you were just called a little less than cute. I don't see what the fuss is about ;)

Both are slightly annoying. I like being cute, in the weird, hyper-active nine-year old way, but I don't like being called cute by a female who is older than me and I do not know very well. However, since I LIKE being cute, your statement is annoying too. In other words, I'm very odd.