Hi @barbieq25 and @welshblue The $2,500 deductible cannot be reclaimed, it's how our insurance works and, unfortunately, there is no one owner who caused this.  It's just life living in an older building and you-know-what happens.  Luckily the insurance will cover the replacement of everything 👍

Also, turns out there was nothing wrong with the cat, her problem was put down to the stress of all the workers in here and the noise.  In cats this is manifested by getting cystitis.  If it had been any other day she got sick, we would not have had to go to the emergency clinic.  They charged 4 times what our ordinary vet charges 😬

@welshblue The best advice when you can't find something, is to go back to where you originally thought it was.  This has often worked for me 😁

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it making a interactive filter takes so much more time to code than a regular code regardless of programming/scripting language? Like, a small feature requires taking in several different conditions, and you need to factor into those. Geez.

Edited by Reptillian
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, welshblue said:

Chillies.  Slicing and dicing then 8 hours later - despite washing your hands numerous times in between you rub your eye and it's like the police have pepper sprayed you

Chillies are evil! Try rubbing oil onto your hands & then washing the oil off. Even with food-grade gloves, they are evil things.

Oh, did I mention, I don't like chillies :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Homegrown Jwala Finger ... I used milk today when I took a bite to see how hot they were 🥵 ... I must have sweated them down too much before adding to the beef mince.  I think raw next time 😈

Yeeeeah that would do it! I wouldn't go full raw with those; maybe add right before cooking?

And now I'm craving chili! :)

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

Yeah that's what I meant to say.

Can't offer chili but I've got chicken satay on the go ... there's a nice heat and then after-kick ... I'll save you a portion 😉

I'll bring dessert! :)

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2020 at 1:51 PM, welshblue said:

My statins are working overtime with the coconut milk (monkey labour free) and peanut butter ... that said I'm a sucker for anything with double cream 😉

(Not that foul stuff in a can ...)

Ummm...vegan caramel-apple cheesecake?