Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Firefox 29 : - looks much the same to me - at least it hasn't broken my Kaspersky addons this time! :)

After my switch to Apple, I've also adopted Safari. Can't really fathom using anything else. Swift, efficient, doesn't play flash automatically, AdBlock and auto-suggest and auto-remember passwords and save them in iCloud.

rant: I succumbed to peer pressure and my head hurts accordingly. Ugh. And in case you just shunned me for drinking during the week, it's May Day.

After my switch to Apple, I've also adopted Safari. Can't really fathom using anything else. Swift, efficient, doesn't play flash automatically, AdBlock and auto-suggest and auto-remember passwords and save them in iCloud.

I don't see anything there that Chrome doesn't do as well or better.  Plus, it syncs open tabs with my phone and tablet.  :)

I've used Chrome for quite some time. I've tried other browsers (currently trying Opera out), but somehow I keep wandering back to ol' Google :)

I don't see anything there that Chrome doesn't do as well or better.  Plus, it syncs open tabs with my phone and tablet.   :)

Safari does that too, but you're right although I wouldn't say one does better than the other. I am very familiar with Chrome, I had been using it since the first beta in 2008, back when people were alarmed by the user agreement, and I'm still using it on my Windows partition. It probably is the best browser out there — Safari just works better on OSX. iCloud Keychain, password suggestion and their integration with the operating system aren't as smooth on Chrome.

Rant: I was having a (W)LAN party with my friends and I was the only one without an internet connection for 80% of the time, and when I finally got the internet connection, I went through a lot of frustration and trouble trying to install Windows on my laptop. After everyone was too tired to play anything, I got it to work at last — apparently, it failed because I had an external drive attached.

Edited by Kemaru

How to ruin a friendship: tell him you still have feelings. sigh. I was mentally prepared for it, but he wasn't apparently. >__>

oh and i didn't get in to any schools this year either

Edited by Kemaru

...nobody for Firefox? Bah.

EDIT: Nvm, looked on the previous page. I kinda like the new UI.

I propose a name change for firefox. It should be called "Mozilla Chrome"

Honestly, the only reason I haven't switched to chrome completely now is the fact that I'm too lazy to make the switch.

>:O  :aagh:  :cry:  :glum:  :mad: I'm not at Google I/O right now.  :noes:  :sad:  :sadtard:  >:O  :(

I wonder what's happened what.gif    

I'm at McDonald's right now because the Internet isn't working at my house.

I just love McDonald's - please have one for me eating-burger.gif

• Upvote 2

I hate it when Internet goes out here, and our router isn't that great so I have to reset it pretty often....get's really annoying.

Duuude I can totally relate to that as I have comcast and it's always slow or "down ofor maintenance"... :(