Seems everyone is getting sick right now. Hope your nose stops leaking soon!

rant: If you guys ever consider becoming a chat moderator for a game, don't do it. It is virtually impossible to do anything that everyone will be happy with.

• Upvote 1

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Kemaru, stay away from Australia then. Oh & New Zealand- they have weta! Google it if you dare but be warned - not before going to bed :D

Pdnnoob, like that at work too. 

My rant: people stealing other people's food from the communal fridge at work. This is the land of plenty. We all are underpaid, some are lacking in any work ethic & morals. Stealing food from a co-worker?!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@barbieq: I've had that issue before. That is food other people paid for. It's just a bad as putting your hands in someones pocket and taking their money. If people are willing to do something like that then it just makes me question their morals. What else could they be stealing?

@welshblue: Um...how old is your daughter?

Edited by DarkShock

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

The thing about Halloween, girls like to use it as an excuse to dress up like...well...you know (words I cannot say on here).

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Welshy & DS, agree with the food thing. If I knew who it was, they'd be out the door. I'm thinking a well-placed security camera. Disgusting!

Young lass in my class wanted one. Still in the process with 6-8 weeks to go. She now says that it was a very bad idea & she is never having any more :D That'd be enough to make your eyeballs pop out, Welshy. I almost choked on my coffee & she is not even my child...Lucky I am on the laptop with a keyboard cover.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Kemaru, stay away from Australia then. Oh & New Zealand- they have weta! Google it if you dare but be warned - not before going to bed :D

GIANT weta. 

article-2068547-0F02AA4A00000578-492_634

Apparently the really large ones abduct children and drag them into the bush.....

:lol:

• Upvote 1

In Australia, EVERYTHING is trying to kill you.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

In Australia, EVERYTHING is trying to kill you.

Especially the Drop Bears! 

New rant: I love different cultures but lack of respect for a teacher & a woman is not acceptable in any language. Sad when the first time you meet someone from a different country & they behave so badly. Sadder still that my tax dollars help to support him. 

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Oy, you lot!  Not ranty enough!  I've split the topic to here.

My rant: the bare beginnings of carpal tunnel syndrome.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

I'm rocking the wrist brace right now.  It's the very barest beginnings of the issue for me, so they don't think I need the injections just yet.  I'm a web dev, so I don't want to take any chances.  But I am considering putting spikes on the side of the splint like on Batman's gauntlets...

batman-batarangs.jpg

• Upvote 1

Not much need for that this time of year, but I'll keep it in mind :-)

Here it is. The rant you were all waiting for: dat flippin' US government

Seriously, though. What the <long chain of expletives not appropriate even for a sailor>.

We're shutting down the US government over what? We're putting off almost a million people's jobs because why? We're endangering the US economy, and therefore the world economy, because we refuse to resolve our differences!? Come now. There are millions of preschoolers who have mastered this apparently complex technique called "negotiating." My grandma's social security is on the line, yet a bunch of politicians are sitting around sulking and pouting like two-year-olds? I know this is a serious bill you have a disagreement over, but refusing even to talk to each other?!

On a somewhat related note, why the <bleep> do we have these stupid political parties, anyways? Reading the news, that's pretty much where all this godforsaken conflict is rooted. We spew so much trash at each other for siding with the opposite political party it's like we're in a cold civil war. So much for being the "United" States...

Gotta love politics.

• Upvote 1

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Sad state of affairs 'noob. Very sad. 

My beloved ratty Cyd died today. Not a big deal in the scheme of things but I am very sad to lose her. No more chasing her fat little tush down the hallway or playing hide & seek or kisses or hubby bringing her to me in the mornings in bed for snuggles, stealing my food & stashing it in hard to find places, seeing her sweet face as she grips the bars of her cage asking to be let out to play. 

Sorry...this a rant page but my steam is gone.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Oh Barbie - that's such sad news. Our pets are more than just animals; they are integral parts of our families. Ratty was so lucky to have experienced your love.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.