One kid doing it is bad ... a group of 5, totally cabbages your head.  To the point where I was almost crying asking them all to go away.  With words starting with 'F' and ending with 'F'

A rant.   Reading 300 pages ... then coming to the end of the book only to find out it's to be continued ... but you can't find the sequel anywhere

Aaaargh.  I need to know who the killer is !!

Lots of (art)work to do. I am a slacker with absolutely no intention of doing anything really. This is slowly getting serious.

Oh and I still have no job. No one is interested in me. I'm incapable of holding a normal job because I'm a hedonist and I can't do things I don't enjoy doing aka almost any job that a 19-year-old high school graduate could have.

Oh and I can't move out yet because a) I'm not going to study yet so I can't get financial support or student loans b ) I have no job with which to provide for myself c) I'm going to jail/house arrest in 2014 so it would be stupid anyway.

Edited by Kemaru

may I be so rude as to ask...what the <insert family-unfriendly expletive> would a nice person like you be going to jail for!? :00:

I think he mentioned something about National Service in a previous post and the penalties if you don't comply.

Personally it's something that should be brought back here in the UK for the young unemployed.  It might teach some of them discipline and respect.

It saddens me to read of someone so young lacking drive.  You really have to make the most of the time we have on this earth.  

As a former slacker I can relate to the lack of drive in today's youth.  I can also guarantee that the need to sleep somewhere warm and eat food will have the youth quickly revising their ideals.

I loathe my job yet I've just brought up 30 years service.  It pays the bills and allows me to lead a comfortable life.  It's the price I pay.

Yup, it is as Welshblue said. If you are a man and 18 or over, you have to serve your country, civil or military. If you don't, it's jail. I disagree with this.

I don't have a lot of stress nor do I worry about the future, but yesterday was a bad day. My back hurt (still does) and it stirred unpleasant thoughts.

I want to contribute to society and I definitely don't want to live off welfare. But the job situation really is what it is :/ I tried telemarketing for one day. For four hours I talked on the phone and after that I was done. I can't begin to tell you how terrible it was.

Someone say Manga? /perks up bigeyes.gif I have tonsss of Initial D DVD's and 12 of the soundtracks, epic music indeed! :D

...on an unrelated random rant...

I'm like dying over here and haven't been able to create anything in weeks! Work work work eat sleep bathe and more work! Meh real world problems suck but we all gotta deal with them I guess. laughd.gif

Rant:  Forgot my iPod shuffle was in the pocket of my running shorts.  It's been washed, dried and put away.  Dead :(  Sad.

Putting it in a bowl of rice does help, like Daniels said.

Once, I accidently dropped my iPod Touch into the bathtub somehow. I got it out fast, and turned it on. It appeared to work just fine, but when I tried to turn it on again, it shorted out. Luckily, it wasn't too far gone that I was able to put it in a bowl of rice over night. It worked just fine in the morning.

Kemaru, funny that somehow I can pass the temptations in the store, but if it's in the house...arrg...gone.

Last month I got a System Fan Failure. Yesterday It was a Fatal System Error.

Good news, I'm finally getting a new furnace and air conditioner this week, but home insurance people want me to get new roofing by mid-June or they'll cancel my policy. Hmm, my roof doesn't leak it just looks bad. New computer wins out.

• Upvote 1