Rants *enter at own risk*

Thanks, Journey.

I'm in Minnesota, where it was forty degrees and raining yesterday. We have snow and wind chills thirty degrees below zero today. This means yesterday's rain is frozen solid, and also means Kerry was reminded of her father telling her that her middle name was "Grace." I slipped and borked my knee. :roll:

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I can't take it anymore - these braces are killing me. :cry: :evil: My teeth hurt so much, I hardly can even chew/bite.

However, this is meant to be "normal" for the first coule of days, then the pain will go . . . apparently. :twisted:

IT HURTS :twisted: :twisted:

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I can't take it anymore - these braces are killing me. :cry: :evil: My teeth hurt so much, I hardly can even chew/bite.

However, this is meant to be "normal" for the first coule of days, then the pain will go . . . apparently. :twisted:

Yeah, I know how ya feel. I'm lucky I got mine off now :) The pain will go away eventually. Until they tighten the bands every month or so. Then...

Girlfriend. :evil:

You posted the same one-word post in "Sanctuary" mere months ago. Explanation forthcoming? :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

for me every 3-4 days hurt after an adjustment, it sucks

on the other hand, our teacher isnt letting us use Wiki for sources on our research report

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Girlfriend. :evil:

You posted the same one-word post in "Sanctuary" mere months ago. Explanation forthcoming? :-)

She's just being all weird and emotional. Girls... :roll:

Well, is it (be honest, now) YOUR fault? :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Well, is it (be honest, now) YOUR fault? :-)

It usually is. :roll:

I seem to remember Mr. Lionhearted saying something about her being a Veggy... But I could be wrong.

Nah, we're cool...she's not a veggy but doesn't like pork (no bacon! What? :cry:)...

We are very different and sometimes (and by sometimes I mean all the time) we approach things and think about things in a completely different manner. Which can be a good thing, but when you live 3 1/2 hours away it creates some difficulties. No worries...I still love her...even when she's frustrating... :P

Here is my rant...

I hate it when people stop in inappropriate places. For example, on a crowded escalator at the airport, someone takes one step off of the end, and stops and looks around, lost. Everybody behind them is now struggling to get around them, with bags and kids and whatever. The person still just stands there, like an idiot, with people bumping into them and pushing past them. It's not like the other people on the escalator have a choice and can stop while you ponder your next move... the escalator is pushing forward, and all those people are coming, like it or not. Next time you're in an airport, just watch the end of a busy escalator for 5 minutes... it really is comical how inconsiderate people can be.

Same thing at the door of big buildings. People take one step inside the door and then just stand there... sometimes looking around, lost, and other times talking to someone. Everybody else is trying to get into the building, and these people just stand there as everybody "scoots" past them as best they can. Move, for gods sake. You are standing right in the middle of a "bottleneck".

And then there are grocery store isles and people with their basket on one side, their big butt on the other, and they seem totally oblivious to the fact that you are coming down the isle with your own basket... and obviously need to get by. They just continue to look at the various brands of olive-oil... for endless minutes... as if it is critical that they get just the right brand and size, reading each label carefully, and they cannot think it through without blocking the entire isle.

And then there are people that drive hummers in the city... and people that must be within two inches of your bumper on a 4 lane highway in the slow lane when there are no other cars around... and people that sit in an intersection talking on the phone and then pull out in front of you at the last second even though there is not another car in front of or behind you for miles.... and people that ... well ... you get the picture.

The word of the day is "considerate". Be considerate of other people. "Consider" the fact that you might not be the only person in the world. Consider that fact that I think what I am doing is just as important to me as what you are doing is to you. Consider the fact that one person out of a hundred will actually attack you physically for being an inconsiderate jerk.

Peace.

Total hack.

And then there are people that drive hummers in the city...
Well, I have a solution to that: burn them all. No, recycle them all. No, recycle all non-military Hummers. I am under the impression the Hummer started out as a military vehicle? Well then, keep them as such; they're just attention seeking vehicles in any other situation, in my opinion.

Moreso when you see one on an English country road (I kid you not), or the motorway, or a car park for which the spaces are designed to fit cars half their size. Ergo, recycle. Plus, think of how much of the planet would be saved with the exclusion of commercial Hummers buggering around the place.

Moreso when you see one on an English country road (I kid you not)

I know you kid me not, there have been times when I've been driving along narrow country roads wide enough for one & a half cars & I'm the one that has to go up the verge even though the car that's making me do so is a Landrover Discovery or something similar. Their car is the one that's designed to do that, you go up on the bank. (Insert expletive of choice here).

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Pretty normal, really. It comes from the instructors not fully understanding the idea of a Wiki.

on the other hand, our teacher isnt letting us use Wiki for sources on our research report

now that is harsh!

Not really. Wikipedia is great for quick reference, but if you're writing a paper or something, anything and everything you find on wiki should always be verified via more reliable sources to confirm your wiki-findings.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

now that is harsh!

Not really. Wikipedia is great for quick reference, but if you're writing a paper or something, anything and everything you find on wiki should always be verified via more reliable sources to confirm your wiki-findings.

Agreed; my sentiments exactly. a lot of libraries have a website where you can enter your library number and have access to the online editions of various encyclopedias. Mine gives accesses to Britannica Online for example.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+