Ageist much  :evillaugh:

I'd say I know it from experience, but being the younger of the two of us, I'm kinda at a disadvantage there :sidemouth:

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I have terrible knees

I sympathise entirely.  I've known a lot of pain including a couple of chainsaw mis-haps but nothing compares to this.

I'd say I know it from experience, but being the younger of the two of us, I'm kinda at a disadvantage there :sidemouth:

Don't rub it in :lol:

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

That was the first time he had ever met me (I've never been sent to his office before), yet his first assumption was that I was one of "those kids."

That always seems to happen.  I remember when my fifth grade teacher told me I would have no friends if I continued to act "that way", because I planted a plant that I didn't know someone else wanted to plant.  

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

Minor rant - well, more of an irritation, really: I'm in a musical, and I've never sung before. As in, never. Through sheer serendipity and dumb luck, I have managed to avoid singing a word in my entire life - don't ask how I got given the role, but I just know this will end quite badly. Time to practise, I guess!

Rant: I've caught the flu. ;__; I guess I should consider myself fortunate to not have caught anything serious, but still I absolutely hate this. Runny nose, sore throat, fatigue... Not being able to breathe through your mouth is the worst though.

@Rubrica: That's very interesting. :O I like singing very much so I'm surprised that there is someone who has never sung.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@ BarbieQ' ... don't go to my doctor he laughed when I hobbled into his room.   Then said if he was a vet he'd put me down  :blank:  Hope you're feeling better soon.

@ Rubrica ... you never know.  You could become the next Zac Efron 

@ Kemaru ... rough luck.  the flu's horrible and really bad for some.  glad i have the flu jab every year.  a dead arm is better than the actual thing

I don't sing either.  I was at a funeral last week and I swear I heard the deceased turning in her coffin as I belted out hymns she must have loved  :unimpressed:

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

Welshy, my mother told me I sing like a crow. Hence I avoided it from that time on. When I worked with disabled people they encouraged me to join in. They said I had a beautiful voice. Then I went to work in another "house" where the blind client playing the piano so beautifully told me, "You have a nice voice but you sing off-key." Busted my balloon AGAIN! When my Greek boss sang I swear she was an angel singing. 

My doc gets very cross. "What did you do?" What have you taken for it? You must take pain killers & rest! This is not good." Asked hubby to give me a massage but instead he offered to make an appointment & drive me to masseur. I miss my kids. 30 minutes with either one & I'd be right as rain. 

My knees have been very clunky to say the least, in the last couple of weeks. Did I tell the doc? No. Why. Because they will want to do x-rays, CT scans MRIs, exploratory surgery (oh we can do that keyhole...) I believe that tight muscles pull the bones out of place &  massage releases them rather than simply forcing the bones back into place. When my kids were home almost every night someone was giving someone a massage. I made healing oils too. Living & working on a farm, there were always sore muscles :D

Kemaru, you'll be pleased to know (small comfort) that as you get older you get sick less often. Colds & flu are the pits. 

My rant: heatwaves & bushfires in my country while other places are flooding & freezing. Feeling powerless to help. 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@ BarbieQ' ... tell hubby if he won't give you a massage to give you a good hug instead.  Sounds like you need it.  And you take it easy ... well as easy as you can

I've got an x-ray next week but don't see much point as it's died down a lot.  

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

Sometimes a bear hug that lifts your feet off the ground can re-align the spine too. He did crack it back in for me & I feel a bit better.

Welshy, I remember by boss, who used to be a medico, coming up from Brisbane - 700km away & having such swollen fingers that he could not type out an email let alone use his phone. I laughed at him but I could see that it was painful & it most certainly was red as. He has all manner of tests & it resolved on its own without any explanation in any of the myriad of tests he had to endure. 

Hairdresser booked for tomorrow - more purple hair :D Rest of this week will be busy since I need to get all manner of things done before I go back to work on Monday. Ah stuff it! Might just go shop instead :P

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

I decided to save a few bucks by not going to the school dance.  I half regret it because a couple of girls had wanted me to go.   And, I typed this up and was about to post it, then I hit the backspace key for some reason, and it went back a page.  Anyways, now I'm going to listen to dubstep for the first time in ages.  Maybe make a new image or two.  Spend a lonely night over here, failing to make people laugh like I'm Pauly Shore.  Even though my jokes (such as the opposing team's jersey numbers were their grade averages) were well-received throughout the night.  

I decided to save a few bucks by not going to the school dance.  I half regret it because a couple of girls had wanted me to go.

No worries my friend as there's plenty of time to do that at clubs if that's your kinda thing. You're not missing out on much. banana.gif

RFX5A1.jpg

Rant: My friend was watching a video that was pushing a conspiracy about the Sandy Hook Shooting tragedy.  

I am currently watching it now.  I will say that there is not a single ounce of credibility to any of it - its lies to attack the government and to attack the victims.  Because of the fact that people buy into such things.  They say the president was with the Emilie child that was brutally, soullessly murdered - but if you double check for yourself, that's the sister to from the family photo with the pigtails undone - they probably wore matching dresses.  Then there is the supposed CNN interview with the MacDonald parents.  Audio muted.  Well, that video just so happens not to be in the link list below the video.  It also happens to look like it was filmed a while ago - the quality of the film doesn't match a newer interview, it looks old.  The interview also happens to never have occurred: https://www.google.com/search?q=Macdonald+Family+CNN+interview

The video is infuriating, to say the least.  I have little - make that no - respect for whoever deemed it necessary to lie so much to make this video.  

If you watch it, toss it a handy dislike.  

Opposite...send rain, please!

We are getting some in SC right now.  My dogs went outside, so I covered them up when they came back in with blankets.  They love being covered in blankets.  Dog blankets, of course - I don't ruin my family's stuff, don't worry.

But I woke up an hour late (at 6:30 instead of 5:15-5:30) so now I'm tired and scrambled and words.  Words hurt my brain today.  

Only if you send some of that yellow thing that's meant to be in the sky sometimes.  What's it called ?

If you can't do any of those, how 'bout some road salt instead...

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Sasha & Nitenurse, yes if we had one of those yellow things, we could effectively to the swap but it would take a while. THen we could finally have that  :beer:  :coffee:

But in the meantime here you are Welshy, just for you: http://luminous-spaces.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/big_sun_widedesktopwallpapers.net_1.jpg

• Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012